3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

oh my...Johny Ray is out and back at it again......best memory serves ole'Booger is you and crow flapped your gums to the same tune with a prediction like that this year before the 55-7 spanking by ND.....48-0 at half .......that's one heck of a stinger you got working for you......lay off the bold bold predictions son, til you make the Playoffs 1st......you making yourself look????.well; you know

.Highlight "WHEN" you return to the playoffs

Booger just sayin....

I'd be more worried about trickster flappin his gums and not mine. And his alcohol consumption too.

I don't care if they see this. In fact, I hope they do. Maybe his son should make himself useful for something more than just kicking extra points, or else he'll just add to the long list of his daddy's wasted talent at Alcoa.

Just when I think I've seen it all......

I've come to the conclusion that you have some serious mental issues, dude. Have you ever even met Coach Rankin or any of his family? Obviously not, based on your posts.

Calling out any coach's kid is about as low as you can get, and right now you're embarrassing us.

Get a life......

Kbrks coached basketball for six years at CPA. For the next EIGHT years he

has been complaining about how the program has been run. Oh, if only you'd put that energy toward something worthwhile! I wish CPA would move to DII if

only to give you an opportunity to work on a new project. GO LIONS!

Everybody needs a hobby and this provides such fertile ground to educate those on what is true and what is not.  And just think it all started with posts by you, divepix and Matt610 which I felt needed a response for the sake of truth and context. And since then there has never been a shortage of posts needing responses.  Like I said, such fertile ground.

Hard fought game by both teams tonight, impressive victory for CPA football.  Congrats to them on a great season punctuated by a state championship over Alcoa, a tradition rich football powerhouse!

Rankin cost the team a gold trophy with his play calling tonight but he was handicapped by a quarterback who couldn't hit the side of a barn with a handful of peanuts.

Just can't give the team who shut them down any credit, can you? Alcoa got beat, pure and simple. The smashmouth football everyone said only Alcoa could play was played by CPA. Have some class and congratulate a bunch of kids and coaches who played and coached their hearts out.

Masterful game by Coach Martin and CPA.

We have our best effort, but it wasn't enough tonight. J. Tyson is a winner and will be so where at the FCS level, Mitchell has the grades to go wherever he wants.

Alcoa's offense is hard to watch. We need to get more skill players involved in 2015 when we make another run at the gold ball.

I guess we will put this one with the one other silver ball we won in 1988.... If we can find it.

Congrats again to CPA on a well deserved victory. That are a tough well coached team.

Out.....

Thanks, APB, we don't have 14 golds yet, but this one we have is really sweet. To be the best you have to beat the best. Two great teams and a great game. Been following CPA since their first team 20+ years ago, and this win is really nice.

Congrats to CPA. This was a great game to watch if you are a football fan. (Then again it was hard to watch if you are a football fan). a lot of class shown by the CPA fans at the stadium and on coachT.

CPA out played and out coached us tonight. Nothing more to say...

Thanks Alcoa for another great season!!!

To all the Goons: Yes, you get under other people's skin sometimes, and even go too far sometimes with bravado, but you are passionate and dedicated fans of the most successful 3A program in recent years. I appreciate that and once I learned to laugh at your posts and not react to them, I started enjoying the interaction with such passionate fans.

No one took me up on the corndog at halftime challenge, so I went hungry. That's OK, the win was better than a free hotdog.

We will enjoy this gold ball, get ready for next year's attempt to repeat and know there a re a lot of great teams, including Alcoa, that will be waiting.

On to basketball!