3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I'm on a college budget, so I might not be able to come through with that. Sigh...

C'mon, just one corndog/hotdog paid per person. But that's OK, let's meet anyway at halftime.

I used to let the Goons get under my skin with their antics and posts, but I respect the passion now and I don't let posts get to me unless: 1. people claim I said something I didn't, or 2. people personally attack the school, coaches, or kids of any team who are working hard to be the best they can be.

Bottom line, life is too short to get too uptight about an internet chat board. There are too many other important issues in life.

I am afraid our Presbyterian friend are a little intimidated to post after our Catholic friends got the thread locked...

I got Alcoa 28-14 as well

Someone got their feelings hurt and it all went south from there. But hey, it is what it is.

Fresh start.

know doubt someone feelins got hurt; that is why a Goon started child bashing again....you defend him and that process though.......ole Boogers not as supportive of the child bashing on here as some are......if Booger don't protect the kids on here, who is.....apparently no one.....

CPA 28

Alcoa -21

Booger just sayin....

C'mon, just one corndog/hotdog paid per person. But that's OK, let's meet anyway at halftime.

I used to let the Goons get under my skin with their antics and posts, but I respect the passion now and I don't let posts get to me unless: 1. people claim I said something I didn't, or 2. people personally attack the school, coaches, or kids of any team who are working hard to be the best they can be.

Bottom line, life is too short to get too uptight about an internet chat board. There are too many other important issues in life.

+1!

know doubt someone feelins got hurt; that is why a Goon started child bashing again....you defend him and that process though.......ole Boogers not as supportive of the child bashing on here as some are......if Booger don't protect the kids on here, who is.....apparently no one.....

CPA 28

Alcoa -21

Booger just sayin....

I don't go after kids, but apparently some do. Some of Trickster's posts didn't help the cause, but some people do go a little far. In all seriousness, I hope your kid succeeds and I'm sure he will.

Just be ready to eat some crow for your score prediction.

I don't go after kids, but apparently some do. Some of Trickster's posts didn't help the cause, but some people do go a little far. In all seriousness, I hope your kid succeeds and I'm sure he will.

Just be ready to eat some crow for your score prediction.

was not including you in the kid issue Basketball....... and not sure trickster took a shot at someone else's kid....a lot of people's post surrounding that thread last week did not help the cause

as for the prediction; not common for Booger to make score predictions and might have step out on a weak limb with that one.....surely CPA can get closer than we did........if not, it want be the first time that crow has had to be eaten :thumb:

was not including you in the kid issue Basketball....... and not sure trickster took a shot at someone else's kid....a lot of people's post surrounding that thread last week did not help the cause

as for the prediction; not common for Booger to make score predictions and might have step out on a weak limb with that one.....surely CPA can get closer than we did........if not, it want be the first time that crow has had to be eaten :thumb:

The second thread didn't just get locked; it got deleted. I guess it really did get that bad.

We'll be on to roundball ourselves after this Friday, so feel free to come hit me up in the hoop threads. Whatever other sports your son plays, if any, good luck! :thumb:

• Upvote 1

There was way too much scrolling required on the last one. OK, CoachT fans from the team behind at half buys one corndog at halftime for one other team's CoachT fans. Deal?? The more of us that meet, the more free corndogs. C'mon, Coach, Matt, Robjim and others - back me up on this.

Great idea, and I'd totally be down, but unfortunately I won't be able to attend. I'll see If I can send a surrogate.