Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Great game tonight, congrats to the Wave. There are a lot of varsity coaches in Middle Tennessee who would like to have the effort that both teams played with tonight. Physical hard hitting exciting game that went back and forth the entire 2nd half. Commandos end up 5-2. Excited about the future with Kincaid, McKellar, Stevens, Waters, Halas, and others joining the varsity next year.

I agree the future looks bright for both teams. I've been following the Freshman teams for several years. I don't remember a more exciting one. Both teams left all they had on the field tonight.

Bison Freshmen beat Beech 14-8. Bison defense came up with a big stop as time ran out. I will say that The Bucs coaching staff did a good job with milking the play clock down to 1 or 2 seconds. With only 19 players dressed out for them I would say that extra time was crucial from being so gassed in the 4th quarter. We were also missing some key starters/players from injuries and an ejection from last week. Congrats to Gallatin Freshmen on their big win. After us playing those 2 teams back to back I knew it would be close and one heck of a game.

Great game tonight, congrats to the Wave. There are a lot of varsity coaches in Middle Tennessee who would like to have the effort that both teams played with tonight. Physical hard hitting exciting game that went back and forth the entire 2nd half. Commandos end up 5-2. Excited about the future with Kincaid, McKellar, Stevens, Waters, Halas, and others joining the varsity next year.

From what i've heard kincaid could be a top running back in the state by his senior year. Is that correct?

it's too early to tell. Some kids dont translate to varsity very well. But given his 6'2 frame it does raise some eyebrows

Any chance he gets some action with the big boys after the freshman season concludes? Carter was a big influence in our secondary as a Freshman during our Playoff run two years ago. Haven't been able to watch the Commando freshman this year but I know even though it is rare for freshman to play varsity, Coach Hatfield is always looking for more pieces in that dynamic wing T.

Any chance he gets some action with the big boys after the freshman season concludes? Carter was a big influence in our secondary as a Freshman during our Playoff run two years ago. Haven't been able to watch the Commando freshman this year but I know even though it is rare for freshman to play varsity, Coach Hatfield is always looking for more pieces in that dynamic wing T.

Good to see you posting Barnburner!!

he looks pretty good at cb which we desperatly need. My guess is they try him out and if it doesnt work out they dont play him.

I agree the future looks bright for both teams. I've been following the Freshman teams for several years. I don't remember a more exciting one. Both teams left all they had on the field tonight.

One of the best runs I ever seen was Vic Johnson as a freshman against Gallatin freshmen four years ago at WC.

I'm driving over to Beech to see the second Half. I thought Gallatin would at least make it interesting,they just don't have the players only Mason that's it.

Has Gallatin given up hope? Curious if the players are still playing hard? Bigger question is can they get a win the rest of the year. Home to Hillsboro then at Cane Ridge