Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Does region 5 come down to coin flip. I'm scratching my head at these tie breakers.

1 Indy vs 4 Cane Ridge

2. ?? Vs 3 Beech

2 Hendersonville vs. 3 ??

1 Hillsboro vs 4 ??

All 4 teams in Region 5 behind Indy finished 4-3 in region play if I'm lookin at all the scores right.

Lavergne and Stewerts Creek overall 6-4

shelbyville and Lincoln Co overall 7-3

Lavergn beat Lincoln Co

Stewart's creek beat shelbyville

Shelbyville beat lavergne

LC beat shelbyville and Stewart's creek

Gonna go to quite the tiebreak at least 6A was somewhat easy to figure.

Kinda what I was wondering.

Does region 5 come down to coin flip. I'm scratching my head at these tie breakers.

1 Indy vs 4 Cane Ridge

2 Hendersonville vs. 3 ??

2. ?? Vs. 3 Beech

1 Hillsboro vs 4 ??

All 4 teams in Region 5 behind Indy finished 4-3 in region play if I'm lookin at all the scores right.

Lavergne and Stewerts Creek overall 6-4

shelbyville and Lincoln Co overall 7-3

Lavergn beat Lincoln Co

Stewart's creek beat shelbyville

Shelbyville beat lavergne

LC beat shelbyville and Stewart's creek

Gonna go to quite the tiebreak at least region 6 was somewhat easy to figure.

I'm guessing Mondo is right since the better two overall records are #2 LC then #3 Shelbyville (LC winning H2H).

The #4 seed falls to lavergne since they beat Stewart's Creek H2H

Tough for Stewart's Creek getting the short end here in a tough region if this is how it plays out

Is this the part where Gallatin fans get on here and continue to act like there isn't issues to be highly addressed? Loser mentalities can make programs eventually get to the state of affair that Lebanon is currently in.

But this is the part where I'll get criticized for not having "Green Wave Pride" right? The new meaning of that is if you lose, and just deal with it and move on I suppose. Not to do EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN TO FIX IT. If enough people get content with losing, you will eventually have a town full of people who give a crap about the football program. People on here should be proud that people like me, and many others are not happy with this crap, and are sick of watching it. Instead, I'll only be looked at as a "hater" or that I'm not showing Green Wave Pride.

We better see a different team be fielded next year, or else everyone should know what my opinion on the matter is. One person isn't bigger than the entire program. So don't get caught up in feeling like we "owe" anybody this job. If you coach here, you earn it.

Let's also look at it this way. If Trousdale has a losing season, you BETTER bet your last dollar that they are going to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to fix it. Hope to see that type of attitude from Gallatin. Bad part is, you have a principle that could care less about what win/loss ratio is, and doesn't know even the first thing about football. So as long as we have "nice guys" here coaching, then that's all that counts. It's a tough sport, and you have to be able to deal with the facts and criticism!!

With that said, I thought that Gallatin played a tough game tonight, knowing that there was nothing to play for but pride. Jordan Mason is a man out there, and hopefully the guy can "catch" a little help from his offense next year.

Edited by thegreatone36

Is this the part where Gallatin fans get on here and continue to act like there isn't issues to be highly addressed? Loser mentalities can make programs eventually get to the state of affair that Lebanon is currently in.

But this is the part where I'll get criticized for not having "Green Wave Pride" right? The new meaning of that is if you lose, and just deal with it and move on I suppose. Not to do EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN TO FIX IT. If enough people get content with losing, you will eventually have a town full of people who give a crap about the football program. People on here should be proud that people like me, and many others are not happy with this crap, and are sick of watching it. Instead, I'll only be looked at as a "hater" or that I'm not showing Green Wave Pride.

We better see a different team be fielded next year, or else everyone should know what my opinion on the matter is. One person isn't bigger than the entire program. So don't get caught up in feeling like we "owe" anybody this job. If you coach here, you earn it.

Let's also look at it this way. If Trousdale has a losing season, you BETTER bet your last dollar that they are going to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to fix it. Hope to see that type of attitude from Gallatin. Bad part is, you have a principle that could care less about what win/loss ratio is, and doesn't know even the first thing about football. So as long as we have "nice guys" here coaching, then that's all that counts. It's a tough sport, and you have to be able to deal with the facts and criticism!!

With that said, I thought that Gallatin played a tough game tonight, knowing that there was nothing to play for but pride. Jordan Mason is a man out there, and hopefully the guy can "catch" a little help from his offense next year.

I would agree. Gallatin has all the potential in the world and someone needs to figure out how to harness it. I don't know what that takes...perhaps a new OC? Perhaps a new culture? Not sure what happens in a day to day basis, but it's not the Gallatin that it used to be. This team is certainly no longer feared. They played a close game tonight and although I didn't see it, my guess is CR simply looked passed them.

Anyway, I hope they figure it out.

I would agree. Gallatin has all the potential in the world and someone needs to figure out how to harness it. I don't know what that takes...perhaps a new OC? Perhaps a new culture? Not sure what happens in a day to day basis, but it's not the Gallatin that it used to be. This team is certainly no longer feared. They played a close game tonight and although I didn't see it, my guess is CR simply looked passed them.

Anyway, I hope they figure it out.

Eers what eye your thoughts on the Hillsboro/Beech game? Anything surprise you? I think both teams will play each other again in 2 weeks

Just one guy's opinion, but I didn't see a ton of talent on Gallatin's team this year.  Mason is really good, but I saw no other skill guys that impressed me.  Also didn't see any linemen or lb's that stood out.  Coaching may be an issue, but really believe they finished about where their talent dictated they should this year.  

Edited by tandem

Just one guy's opinion, but I didn't see a ton of talent on Gallatin's team this year.  Mason is really good, but I saw no other skill guys that impressed me.  Also didn't see any linemen or lb's that stood out.  Coaching may be an issue, but really believe they finished about where their talent dictated they should this year.

Agreed. Wave offense with Mason good, defense gave up a lot of points. Loss of Settle and Wilson as assistant coaches had to be a factor.

Eers what eye your thoughts on the Hillsboro/Beech game? Anything surprise you? I think both teams will play each other again in 2 weeks

Couple of things...

Hafner not getting more touches. May have been because he has the flu, not sure.

The opening kickoff.

Hillsboro's ability to apparently turn any inconsistency off for the fourth quarter and put together a very long (time and distance) championship drive.

I felt like Beech had a few missed opportunities...FG with 14 seconds in the half (thought maybe take another shot to the end zone), dropped pass in the end zone in the fourth quarter. They really weren't as crisp as I assumed.

Championship teams capitalize, Hillsboro did. Congrats to a good team.