Region 1

humorwrestling

I agree with Baller here, once again. And btw I'm happy to see you back even though your boy has moved on.

I believe Science Hill and Jeff Co are definitely the teams to beat. No holes in either lineup. We will see on Tuesday how they match up, even though I'm sure there will be several changes after Christmas to make things even more interesting.

DB performed well at the Indian Classic. They even had an OW in Begley. They will definitely make it interesting.

It doesn't appear TN High is there just yet, too many holes to make a serious run at it.

And how can you say that MoTown West is not a dark horse? Have you not been reading NewCoaches' posts?? They have the horses in the stable, just waiting to get healthy and be released on Region 1.

What is good to see is that Humor is still the master of sarcasm. When the studs show up let me know. Thought I would give my brief non-biased opinion. Now back to the semi-retired posters home and wait for the college season to get back at it after Christmas. I will check in from time to time as old habits are hard to break.

I agree with Baller here, once again. And btw I'm happy to see you back even though your boy has moved on. 

I believe Science Hill and Jeff Co are definitely the teams to beat.  No holes in either lineup.  We will see on Tuesday how they match up, even though I'm sure there will be several changes after Christmas to make things even more interesting.

DB performed well at the Indian Classic.  They even had an OW in Begley.  They will definitely make it interesting. 

It doesn't appear TN High is there just yet, too many holes to make a serious run at it.   

And how can you say that MoTown West is not a dark horse?  Have you not been reading NewCoaches' posts??  They have the horses in the stable, just waiting to get healthy and be released on Region 1.

Begley from DB was nowhere close to being outstanding wrestler. He barely won a couple matches and took blood time or injury time in all his matches what a joke. He really needs to get in shape.

This is from the Indian Classic Results:

160 quarterfinals

Begley DB beat Norwood Central 3-2

Norwood was 2A state runner up last year

Semifinals

Begley beat Pedigo Grundy VA

Pedigo was state champ last year and state runner up the year before

Finals

Begley beat Taylor Northwest Whitfield GA 8-4

Taylor was 4th in state in 4A

There were 7 state placers in the 160 quarterfinals

This is from the Indian Classic Results: