Are Farragut & Hardin Valley the two best teams in TN for 2015?

SwingForTheFence

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tssaafan1 - Give me a break if you can't handle smack talk you shouldn't be on Twitter or coacht period . No tell them a Houston dude told me some things and I just meant they needed to be beat on the field since they win state every year and they sounded cocky and I mean it's like last year we got cocky and needed an asswhoopin and Arlington gave it to us. I guess you are scared to tell me your team, all I can say is I have been to state three times in the last 5 years and lost respect toward Farragut fans and players there is a reason behind it where to cussing at other teams players and parents as well so why even bring Houston or bartlett up ? Like I said if you can't handle that small cuss word get offline

And the backtracking begins. You Memphis kids are all the same. The difference here is that Houston and Bartlett are talking trash outside the lines, after having already been eliminated. Maybe if your team put in the work like Farragut does, you guys could talk between the lines and not from your computer at home. Beat Farragut on the field in a meaningful game before you hide behind your keyboard and talk trash. Pretty pathetic.

Congrats to HVA and Farragut on great seasons. That was a great game last night. What does next year look like for both programs? Just reloading?

Pretty sure HVA loses more than fairgut. But fairgut loses the kid on the bump-huge loss. Bearden was underrated because of the top two. More balanced district this year. Heritage had a really good team. Murvil had enough arms to be competitive at times. Look out for bearden next year.

And the backtracking begins. You Memphis kids are all the same. The difference here is that Houston and Bartlett are talking trash outside the lines, after having already been eliminated. Maybe if your team put in the work like Farragut does, you guys could talk between the lines and not from your computer at home. Beat Farragut on the field in a meaningful game before you hide behind your keyboard and talk trash. Pretty pathetic.

Bartlett, Houston, Collierville, and Arlington have all beaten Farragut and some of the other perennial powerhouses on the field several times. And every one of those teams put in work all year round to prepare. Why do you feel the need to talk Memphis down so much man? You act like East TN players/coaches/parents are so innocent and noble. You are just as bad as you claim memphis to be by bashing these kids that have put in the work and time to be a contender. You act like your 12 years old. Grow up, get off your high horse, and quit talking all this smack behind YOUR keyboard. Cause I can promise you Memphis folks can back their smack talk a whole better than you give them credit for. If you don't believe me just come to one of those home fields I mentioned above and see if you get out of there feeling that proud of yourself.

I would love to see Farragut play the teams that bartlett Arlington and collierville play in the regular season and see what happens . Farragut always plays a weak schedule .

Farragut played in the best high school baseball tournament in the country this year. Need to check your facts on that one.

Bartlett, Houston, Collierville, and Arlington have all beaten Farragut and some of the other perennial powerhouses on the field several times. And every one of those teams put in work all year round to prepare. Why do you feel the need to talk Memphis down so much man? You act like East TN players/coaches/parents are so innocent and noble. You are just as bad as you claim memphis to be by bashing these kids that have put in the work and time to be a contender. You act like your 12 years old. Grow up, get off your high horse, and quit talking all this smack behind YOUR keyboard. Cause I can promise you Memphis folks can back their smack talk a whole better than you give them credit for. If you don't believe me just come to one of those home fields I mentioned above and see if you get out of there feeling that proud of yourself.

Wasn't going to respond, but those last few sentences sum up the mindset of many Memphians perfectly. More concerned with fighting and talking trash than playing the game. Houston and Bartlett both have excellent programs, but you are just embarrassing yourself and your program when you try to act like a tough guy on the internet.

Edited by tssaafan1

I would love to see Farragut play the teams that bartlett Arlington and collierville play in the regular season and see what happens . Farragut always plays a weak schedule .

I will give west Tn props. There is some very good baseball played on that side of the state and tremendous players year after year.

I can also side with you guys on alot of things to give fairgut a hard time and I would enjoy all of it. But strength of schedule isn't one of them. The Cary, NC trip and playing the eventual state champ 6-7 times is hard for most anyone to match. The secret with fairgut is the confidence that they are going to win. I've seen them win with more, and win with less.

Wasn't going to respond, but those last few sentences sum up the mindset of many Memphians perfectly. More concerned with fighting and talking trash than playing the game. Houston and Bartlett both have excellent programs, but you are just embarrassing yourself and your program when you try to act like a tough guy on the internet.

Your mistake was thinking it was an act. I don't understand why you want to point out folks talking trash behind a computer when you are doing the same thing. Farragut lost this year, HVA was better. They put a butt whooping on you and you can't handle it so you go back to the semi final game to brag about beating Houston. You lost. Learn to lose with a little humility, boy.

Your mistake was thinking it was an act. I don't understand why you want to point out folks talking trash behind a computer when you are doing the same thing. Farragut lost this year, HVA was better. They put a butt whooping on you and you can't handle it so you go back to the semi final game to brag about beating Houston. You lost. Learn to lose with a little humility, boy.

Another high school has-been trying to act tough, got to love it. And I can't imagine Farragut is too upset, after all they have 9 reasons not to be. How's life after Bartlett baseball though? Still hanging with the boys at Porky's reminiscing of '07?

Edited by tssaafan1

Yea the game where we beat Farragut like a drum is still talked about. After all us West TN teams are so sorry and awful at baseball that we have to hold on to something right? I'm glad I had two younger brothers there still playing ball to give me a reason to go to the games. What's your excuse? I bet an old man with a bald spot sitting in his underwear at the computer every day pulling down kids because "HIS" Admirals are so much better is more acceptable. Everyone on here knows your toughness is an act and everyone knows that not all Farragut fans are as ignorant as you. And I bet they disown you on here too. So yea I am still reminiscing about those days, even while I was playing college ball and getting my degree. It was a brotherhood. You keep telling everyone about "your" Admirals cause I am sure thats the only thing going right in your life. Have a nice day and try to hurt yourself when you it sets in that HVA beat Farragut and there is nothing you can say to fix that.