NEW 9-AAA Baseball Thread

FightinIllini

• 2 weeks later...

So, does anyone know how the tournament bracket is going to shake out this year? heard two different versions

Coaches meet tomorrow to set it up but this is what it should look like on Friday:

at Mt Juliet

Wilson Central vs Beech

Portland vs Mt Juliet

at Hendersonville

Gallatin vs Lebanon

Station Camp vs Hendersonville

Typically the host team plays the late game, meaning the other game would be early.

Saturday, the two losers and two winners will play at each site.

Coaches meet tomorrow to set it up but this is what it should look like on Friday:

at Mt Juliet

Wilson Central vs Beech

Portland vs Mt Juliet

at Hendersonville

Gallatin vs Lebanon

Station Camp vs Hendersonville

Typically the host team plays the late game, meaning the other game would be early.

Saturday, the two losers and two winners will play at each site.

Well that sucks, lol long road trip to MJ from Portland.....why is it not set up where in the championship game you have the best team from the North playing the best team from the South? Since that is how the division is set up? I still wished we played a best 2 of 3 series during the regular season as well. All back to back to back....oh well, it is what it is, Good luck to all the Sumner County teams this weekend whoop whoop! Thanks EG good luck to yall! Hope your nephews parents like the photos, I got as many as I could. 

Well that sucks, lol long road trip to MJ from Portland.....why is it not set up where in the championship game you have the best team from the North playing the best team from the South? Since that is how the division is set up? I still wished we played a best 2 of 3 series during the regular season as well. All back to back to back....oh well, it is what it is, Good luck to all the Sumner County teams this weekend whoop whoop! Thanks EG good luck to yall! Hope your nephews parents like the photos, I got as many as I could. 

I'm not sure why it's this way, but I think since they went to divisions it's always been that the the 2 and 4 teams go to the other division host, and the 3 stays with their own division host.  It is sort of set up to where the #1 division teams can meet for the championship, if it plays out that way.  Good luck to you guys as well.

My sister and brother-in-law loved the pics, as did everybody else who has seen them.  You really do have a gift, as one other parent said.  I was talking to mondo44 last night at the game, and he said it's almost like you get your subjects to stop and pose right in the middle of the plays!  Keep snapping them!

I'm not sure why it's this way, but I think since they went to divisions it's always been that the the 2 and 4 teams go to the other division host, and the 3 stays with their own division host.  It is sort of set up to where the #1 division teams can meet for the championship, if it plays out that way.  Good luck to you guys as well.

My sister and brother-in-law loved the pics, as did everybody else who has seen them.  You really do have a gift, as one other parent said.  I was talking to mondo44 last night at the game, and he said it's almost like you get your subjects to stop and pose right in the middle of the plays!  Keep snapping them!

LOL yall dont see the ones I mess up, but thanks for the kind words, I have a lot to learn.