8AA 2015

hitme

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think MCM is the best team but Dekalb and Upperman are very close.

1.MCM

2. Upperman

3. Dekalb

4. LA

5. Cannon Co

6. York

7. SC

8 MC

The top three could go to anyone of those and 4 thru 8 is up for grabs. The district is very Competitive  and it will come down to the team that gets on a roll.

Macon will not finish last under Coach Hudson. You are about to see major improvement in that program.

Edited by Gov78

depends on what they have around Jennings

I don't know what they have around him. I'm also not saying I think DC will come close to even sniffing a state title. I was just replying to your "a state title could come from this region" comment, and saying how sweet it would be if DC was to win it.

On a side note, is it killing you staying off of the 8aa basketball threads? I guess you shouldn't of made that bet after all, bruh!

I don't know what they have around him. I'm also not saying I think DC will come close to even sniffing a state title. I was just replying to your "a state title could come from this region" comment, and saying how sweet it would be if DC was to win it.

On a side note, is it killing you staying off of the 8aa basketball threads? I guess you shouldn't of made that bet after all, bruh!

no biggie, more of a football/baseball fan.Have girls in softball and basketball is the only reason I really visit those pages. I still think LA will go the furthest in post season play. Ok back to baseball, I know mostly what UH and LA have. UH is loaded. If people think MCM and DC might be as good or better, that says a lot to me. I don't know much about DC this year but typically have a very solid team. Add to that a SEC type arm, they could be very very good. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

DC has came so close to that elusive state title a few times in baseball. A few years ago we were in the final four and went down to the wire.

The new coach has really impressed me and everyone else that I have talked to. He has been at some great schools previously, so I'm glad to see it translated over.

The DCHS Tiger Pre-Season Schedule is as follows:

Saturday, February 14: Stewarts Creek (AWAY): 11:00 A.M. (PRE-SEASON)

Thursday, February 26: Friendship Christian (HOME): 4:00 p.m. (PRE-SEASON)

Tuesday, March 3: Siegel (AWAY): 5:00 p.m. (PRE-SEASON)

Thursday, March 5: Cookeville(AWAY): 5:00 p.m. (PRE-SEASON)

Also, speaking of baseball. Congrats to the parents and booster club on their accomplishment. All volunteer labor and donations for funding built a new field house at the baseball field. It includes two hitting cages and two pitching lanes on artificial turf, coaching offices, shower, equipment room, and locker room.

no biggie, more of a football/baseball fan.Have girls in softball and basketball is the only reason I really visit those pages. I still think LA will go the furthest in post season play. Ok back to baseball, I know mostly what UH and LA have. UH is loaded. If people think MCM and DC might be as good or better, that says a lot to me. I don't know much about DC this year but typically have a very solid team. Add to that a SEC type arm, they could be very very good.

You have girls that currently play HS sports? If so, at what school?

Thursday, March 5: Cookeville(AWAY): 5:00 p.m. (PRE-SEASON

DC has came so close to that elusive state title a few times in baseball. A few years ago we were in the final four and went down to the wire.

The new coach has really impressed me and everyone else that I have talked to. He has been at some great schools previously, so I'm glad to see it translated over.

Thursday, March 5: Cookeville(AWAY): 5:00 p.m. (PRE-SEASON)

Also, speaking of baseball. Congrats to the parents and booster club on their accomplishment. All volunteer labor and donations for funding built a new field house at the baseball field. It includes two hitting cages and two pitching lanes on artificial turf, coaching offices, shower, equipment room, and locker room.

I see we were reading the same article at the same time. You hadn't posted our preseason schedule yet when I was in the process of doing it too. Our building looks pretty good in the pictures. Sounds like our boys have been going at it hard also if they've been staying until 8,9, 10:00 at night.