Oakland Foootball Opening

wingman10

steve carson would do a great job, he has done a fantastic job at reviving the Eagleville program and also has experience with the other Murfreesboro schools while he was offensive coordinator at Smyrna when they won  I believe two state championships.  Now he has a great situation at Eagleville and may want to stay there but it would be worth at least worth a call to see if he is interested

steve carson would do a great job, he has done a fantastic job at reviving the Eagleville program and also has experience with the other Murfreesboro schools while he was offensive coordinator at Smyrna when they won I believe two state championships. Now he has a great situation at Eagleville and may want to stay there but it would be worth at least worth a call to see if he is interested

Are you going to apply? Eagleville or Oakland?

Are you going to apply? Eagleville or Oakland?

Volsrock is afraid of the boro district. He wants to pad his winning prect. with easy competition!!

another great observation by an astute mind, you got me captain obvious.  It makes me sad that people like you troll to find my posts and insert it into another thread totally unrelated to me.  coach Carson is a great guy and super football coach.  I am expressing an opinion on who i think would do a great job at oakland.