Boys & Girls 2015 District & Region Tournament Brackets

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachKarnes--great question. For the districts that I'm told about, directly below the "Championship" date and time is the location of the district. If you see a, "TBD," it means that I don't know (i.e., no one has told me) where that district is being held.

Thanks,

Jim

(and I'm posting everything above this point in the next hour or so)

Girls 13AAA 1.Dyer Co.

2.Munford

3.Hardin Co.

4.Brighton

Boys 13AAA 1.Dyer Co.

2.Hardin Co.

3.Brighton

4.Munford

1 and 4 girls 2/12 6pm

2 and 3 girls 2/12 7:30

boys same times 2/13

championships girls 2/16 boys 2/17

crimsontide43--I hate to hear that you're not getting what you're looking for.

Your comment made me think about the percentage of games that are updated, so I did a few calculations and came up with the following:

1. there are around 1,060 division 1 district games

2. about 50 or so games are incomplete on my brackets (incomplete = missing matchups or missing dates)

That means (excluding the regional, sectional, and state games--which are posted but can't be populated until the district games are complete) that around 95% of the district games are up-to-date.

Again, I hate to hear that 95% isn't what you expected, but please remember that there is no standardized method for gathering or reporting this data other than the hundreds of people that post brackets, scores, seeds, dates, and times to myself and CoachT.

If you're aware of any information that's not yet posted on the brackets, please let me know and I'll get it updated.

Thanks,

Jim