7. Boykin- Riverdale HWT
6. Taylor- Cleveland 138
5. Hamilton- Brentwood 152
4. Garrison- Blackman 160 
3. Shrader- Franklin 120
2. Russo- Soddy Daisy 145
1. Filby- Franklin 220

Edited by Wrestlinggeek

At 126 landers is gonna be tough to beat. He was about to get back points on fuller the other night and the ref called him for stalling. Fuller got on the tougher end of the bracket than landers did. Could possibly be the finals match

About???? Having a bar isn't about, Knox had a bar on him too so we will say back points on him as well!! haha

Knox still got 2 pts givin to him on a silver platter

So a reversal and an escape is a silver platter? May want to sharpen up on your wrestling knowledge big homie! The stalling calls, yes I'll give you that one. We have already discussed how terrible a couple of the officials were! Do I think they are both good wrestlers, sure I do, but they both know they will meet in the state finals so no huge risks were taken during that match and the ref played in. With saying that I think more points will be scored in the next match up and nothing will be left up to a refs  "the quote I absolutely hate (judgment call)"

So a reversal and an escape is a silver platter? May want to sharpen up on your wrestling knowledge big homie! The stalling calls, yes I'll give you that one. We have already discussed how terrible a couple of the officials were! Do I think they are both good wrestlers, sure I do, but they both know they will meet in the state finals so no huge risks were taken during that match and the ref played in. With saying that I think more points will be scored in the next match up and nothing will be left up to a refs  "the quote I absolutely hate (judgment call)"

Scoring went landers 2 point take down Fuller 2 point reversal. End of 1st. Second Fuller on top no points for either. 3rd. Landers on top. Fuller never escaped with 20 to 30 seconds left Landers finally got Fuller flat yeah Fuller is hard to flatten. Grabbed a wrist tried to get a half in hooked Fuller arm behind him appeared to be switching hips as the ref view the whistle. Me and everyone around me thought and said they same thing including some Bradley fans that he called potentially dangerous cause Fuller arm was so far behind his back . Of course we were wrong he called stalling Fuller got the escape point and a stalling point. I was shocked and I think most were. As far as him actually escaping, it didn't happen, al most did at the beginning of the 3rd when he got to his feet but he did Landers took him back to the mat after a scramble. Good match horrible call and I dont think either wrestler wanted it ending that way. All it did was give us something to talk about. I least that was my understanding of what was called. Only other thing was he was called for stalling and a point was given so he had to restart from a standing position to try to get a takedown to tie it . Instead of restarting on top with little time left to try to get back points. Does anyone know which scenario was right?

So a reversal and an escape is a silver platter? May want to sharpen up on your wrestling knowledge big homie! The stalling calls, yes I'll give you that one. We have already discussed how terrible a couple of the officials were! Do I think they are both good wrestlers, sure I do, but they both know they will meet in the state finals so no huge risks were taken during that match and the ref played in. With saying that I think more points will be scored in the next match up and nothing will be left up to a refs "the quote I absolutely hate (judgment call)"

I'm not saying they arent great wrestlers. I think it will be a rematch in the finals. I'm saying knox didn't beat landers, the refs did. Let the wrestlers determine whom wins and not be decided on bad calls

Edited by fooseball96

I agree that a region finals rematch will be likely what we see, however i wouldn't disregard Devan Cyree and Nick Crawford. Both are very good wrestlers and seniors who are hungry for state championship. I think Fullers and Landers will be in the finals but it won't be a cake walk and if they aren't on their game both of those wrestlers could easily be in the finals.

I agree that a region finals rematch will be likely what we see, however i wouldn't disregard Devan Cyree and Nick Crawford. Both are very good wrestlers and seniors who are hungry for state championship. I think Fullers and Landers will be in the finals but it won't be a cake walk and if they aren't on their game both of those wrestlers could easily be in the finals.

I agree. Their could even be an argument tht cyree beat fuller last year in the finals that was controversial but that's none of my business or did cyree get injured, I can't remember

Edited by fooseball96