Shadowens resigns.......

HSFBLLRKS

Rutherford County allowed this to happen!? Isn't Shadowens the longest tenured coach in RC. And since Rankin left he has to be the winningest coach there. Unreal, I thought RC was supposed to be the SEC of High School football in TN. It shows they really don't care about athletics. Can't use academics as an excuse either. On signing day pretty sure the Blaze sent some STUDENT-ATHLETES to some pretty prestigious colleges/universities/academy. I don't know, I probably shouldn't care, it just bothers me.

So one coach resigns BC of differences with the principal and all of a sudden RuCo doesn't scare about athletics? That's quite a leap your taking. No matter who was coaching next year, Blackman was going to be rebuilding and this move is not completely suprising Edited by MidTennFootball

This was all the principal ... She wanted 100% control over the football program and when he said that he had never heard anything like that in his 21 years and that he didn't want to have to place a purchase order for tape and such. She said that that they obviously had a difference in philosophies on how this program is gonna be run. She then gave him the choice of resigning or being fired. He really didn't have a choice in this matter. She's power hungry.

Petition Link  Here is the link we have created for a petiton seekin reintatement of Coach Shadowens and a full investigation into the forced resignation. If you would like to pleas sign we need over 1000 signature 

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-coach-shadowens

Ironically the Blackman blaze booster club facebook page has now been removed.

Edited by Blaze45