Shadowens resigns.......

HSFBLLRKS

I have been doing work for various school districts in and around Nashville since 1999. I can tell you first hand that what used to be done by a verbal and a handshake now requires three layers of paperwork, so much so I am in the process of shutting that business down. :popcorneater:

All I's dotted and T's must be crossed now a days.  Especially for all you in public schools.  Times are changing with football and administration.  very sad!!!!!

Nice to see you posting LOD! Hope you and your family are all doing well! 

Thank You.  Being bionic now is...........interesting.  Wife took 6 weeks off her work to take care of me.  Unfortunately she fell over a cat the daughter drug in and broke her hip.  They operated on here at 2 am Saturday, and sent her home Monday. 

Is interesting to watch our taking care of each other.  For some reason she did not find it funny I thought she sounded like her Mother when she fell, and I told her.  LOL

Daughter did NOT find it funny that I observed when her Mother came home and I said, "Well I guess SEX is out of the question.".  Her Mom knew I was kidding her as that is how we pick at each other when we are trying to get the other to laugh.

Did find out somebody at the Courthouse, or County with REAL POWER has come down and ALL sources of info have suddenly gone quiet.

Thank You.  Being bionic now is...........interesting.  Wife took 6 weeks off her work to take care of me.  Unfortunately she fell over a cat the daughter drug in and broke her hip.  They operated on here at 2 am Saturday, and sent her home Monday. 

Is interesting to watch our taking care of each other.  For some reason she did not find it funny I thought she sounded like her Mother when she fell, and I told her.  LOL

Daughter did NOT find it funny that I observed when her Mother came home and I said, "Well I guess SEX is out of the question.".  Her Mom knew I was kidding her as that is how we pick at each other when we are trying to get the other to laugh.

Did find out somebody at the Courthouse, or County with REAL POWER has come down and ALL sources of info have suddenly gone quiet.

LOL!! Yes you have to pick at each other, that is funny! Hope your wife heals up soon and you as well! I bet that is interesting having bionic parts! WOW!! Funny how that happens and will be interesting to see what happens in Rutherford County! We we're spoiled when our boys played for Riverdale! I have not seen any teams in Ohio or Illinois of the caliber we had the privilege of seeing while living in Tn! Hope the Warriors are on the rebound the next couple of falls! Hope all continues to be well and all the best to you and your family LOD! Hello to the Clone! Keeping you all on my permanent prayer list!

Hard to believe a principal with 1 year at the helm in the county would have more clout than a 20+ veteran teacher coach who has had that much success. 

Not sure how it got to the School Board/Audit. The recommendation to dismiss was a School Board decision. My understanding the Principal delivered the Boards findings and it played out from there. :popcorneater: