GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

I bet no one from South Pitt has ever done such a thing!😂 truth be told every team on here has in some way "promoted" some player at some time. Heck it's a football board. What are people supposed to say? "Man they looked good putting their cleats on"! Or "boy the weather sure was nice"! People are gonna spout TDs, yards, blocks, tackles and everything else. It is a football board!

Ma'am, yes I am sure there are a few from time to time that like to run off at the mouth self promoting. Never said we didn't have them as well. Now you can go back to your daily routine, women's softball, volleyball, basketball or whatever you were doing. LMBO

• 2 weeks later...

Greenback is the new sheriff in town. I don't know what they lost off of last years squad but if I'm not mistaken it wasn't much. I look for them clean house in the east next year. I just hope we up for the fight when we meet but in reality I believe we be fighting for second.

Keep an eye on SP

• 2 months later...