Dyersburg Trojans 2015

TrojanTrain

The future of this program looks very bright. Dyersburg will have a two headed monster in the backfield with Nelson and Deshawn Fields. This Deshawn Fields kid is not well known right now but he will be a force to be reckoned with. He runs harder then any Dyersburg back I have ever seen, kind of like Shavon Henderson, but he is faster. The biggest question is the loss of Coach Decker and how that will impact the team. However, with us moving down to 3a and not having to worry about Trezevant anymore, I see us going very far in the playoffs. 

I don't know how we look at the QB spot. Tell me if I'm crazy, but I feel like unless there is a kid with an incredible arm, you put Fields and Nelson back there and the one with the best arm between them is the QB. Run a variation of the Gus Malzahn offense. Anyway, back to reality... should be a great season.  Plenty of quality opponents on the schedule as well. 

I don't know how we look at the QB spot. Tell me if I'm crazy, but I feel like unless there is a kid with an incredible arm, you put Fields and Nelson back there and the one with the best arm between them is the QB. Run a variation of the Gus Malzahn offense. Anyway, back to reality... should be a great season. Plenty of quality opponents on the schedule as well.

Your QB for next year will probably be the upcoming sophomore Kevin Spencer. He doesn't have the best arm yet but if you are talking about a Malzahn offense then he won't need the best arm. If you have a QB with a strong arm and want to run a Malzahn type offense then a Oregon type offense will suit you guys better. Two backs in the backfield out of gun in tough to stop. Especially if you have some presnap motions to shift the defenses.

Your QB for next year will probably be the upcoming sophomore Kevin Spencer. He doesn't have the best arm yet but if you are talking about a Malzahn offense then he won't need the best arm. If you have a QB with a strong arm and want to run a Malzahn type offense then a Oregon type offense will suit you guys better. Two backs in the backfield out of gun in tough to stop. Especially if you have some presnap motions to shift the defenses.

We run the Wing T, we just need a QB that can manage.