4-Timers

mat73557

I can see Nick down a pt going into the third, but blowing threw for a td & close decision over a 90% Evans. He is becoming a lot like his brother Scottie now.

Nicks best chance at beating Evans is this spring before he gets back too 100%. I'll call it Evans doesn't loose another high school match in Tennessee. Boykin isn't beating him at 100. We will probably see it at freestyle state if Evans isn't down at 220 by then.

Nicks best chance at beating Evans is this spring before he gets back too 100%. I'll call it Evans doesn't loose another high school match in Tennessee. Boykin isn't beating him at 100. We will probably see it at freestyle state if Evans isn't down at 220 by then.

It's lose* and probably should make that bet. A successful wrestler seeks out the best competition and doesn't WANT to lose but wants to face someone who's capable of handing them an L. He'll probably go to Fargo, maybe Super32 if we're lucky, and a host of other tournaments this offseason and preseason next year. So you're saying, he will go to alllll these tournaments and not lose? I'd tend to disagree with that assessment.

I said he won't lose another high school match. I'm assuming he will be at Fargo again. Super 32 probably also because he went his freshman year. Those tournaments do not count on your high school record. So I wasn't counting that as a high school match.

I can see him winning that super 32 @ 100% ...and Nick as well - wouldn't that make the news,,, Tennessee Finslists!

I can see him winning that super 32 @ 100% ...and Nick as well - wouldn't that make the news,,, Tennessee Finslists!

That would be incredible! Both of them have a ways too go before they can win that though. Although I would have liked to seen Sammy in freestyle at Fargo. He beat the runner up at cadet duals. It would be cool to see nick at the super 32, but we will have to keep wishing as he is a big time football player also.
  • Upvote 1