3AAA Regions

Tenntwin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck White County tonight; your girls played with a lot of heart over the weekend.  I did hear that Cumberland County was being investigated for the "throwing" the regional championship game so they could play Blackman - the Lady Jets want to bust into the state tournament by beating the #1 team in the country then dominate the glass house!  ;)

Cumberland Co coach does a good job . Needs to teach herself and kids how to act when you lose .

I didn't notice that situation, but I'm not saying it didn't happen.  I know for a fact that Miller, the players, and fans have a lot respect for White Co and their players.  I know I clapped for the White Co. team when they were acknowledged.  Maybe give the Cumberland Co girls and Coach a little slack - they are highly competitive, but good kids with good parents.  Sometimes, we all act in ways we shouldn't - especially when we are very disappointed at sporting events or on "message boards".  Good luck Warriorettes.