Weather: Is anyone getting practices or scrimmages in?

BigG

Alcoa has had pretty much the same issues as everyone else. We have lost over two weeks of practice time, and two preseason matches. We did manage to get a preseason match in against Powell, but it rained the whole game. We are fortunate that the football field at our school is turf, and we have gotten in about 4 practices on it. Even with that, the ice and snow has been so bad that the turf was not usable either. 

I scout For Several Colleges. I have Been all over The State To get there and Scrimmages be Cancelled, It's a State Wide Horror For Teams!! Be Aware, I ONLY ATTEND SCRIMMAGES TO IDENTIFY PLAYERS ,Who I want to See Play later in the Year! Recently, I watched 2 Power House Teams in the State play a Scrimmage and Confirmed Why I Don't pay 5Cents For Scrimmages Results!

The Better of The Two Coaches Was Evident Immediately, as He Played Lots of Players and Lots of Formations, While the Other Coach treated it as A Playoff game and left his Starters in 90% or more Of The Time! Well, The Coach That treated as A Playoff game Won, But Was Still outplayed,His Team only Had 9 Shots With 6 on frame , While The Smart Coaches Team , Outplayed The Team trying to win and Had ---27 Shots With 20 on Frame( I keep track, I'm looking top HS Players) . The Winning Team capitalized ; When the Changing Constantly Team was Switching Formations or Just switched players Who made Mistakes. The Changing Team Coach was Smart, You Could See Him Hold up players on Sides of Field( Ex. His Top 4 Never Crossed in their Defensive side , I assume to see What would happen , and How it Played out With Defenders By themselves. Their Shots on Goal were Limited To Outside PK Spot, I watched, It was a Pattern, So the Changing Coach Must have Put Restrictions on his Offense Too. That is why, So many Shots on Frame Had less Goal Success ( The Winning Team's Keeper had a Helper( it was the Coach of the Team changing Players and Formations) . I Absolutely know Who was Hands Down the Better of the Two Coaches and Will bet On His Team in playoffs. Please Note, The Winning Team is VERY Good, But the TEAM, With a Coach Willing to try and teach his team By Limiting Them and see who can do what, and Still overall outplay the Winning Team, That Is the Team to bet on!! Even if it's for Just The Talent and Coaching IQ that Team's Coach has! The Team that Lost , Their Coach Showed His Superiority in The way he Handled a Very Smartly played Scrimmage Game Approach! That is why, I put No Credit in a Scrimmage Scores AT ALL! , The losing Team at this Scrimmage and Their Coach were all BETER and Learned During The Game , Yet they Lost! But, That is why it is a Scrimmage, Not a Playoff Game! NO, I Will never Name The Teams , as It Would be Unfair to Identify Coach that Probably Feels "Great He Won", AND , Should Not Have It Rubbed in his Face, He Was out of His League against the Other Coach and Will find out Soon enough in Real Playoffs!So, Everyone Take heed and Throw Scrimmage Scores Out the Window!!!