Gatlinburg-Pittman vs Elizabethton

lawnman

All Betsy Has to do is Double Haris Price and then Gp is pretty much done. Coach katie at GP is a terrible coach, wait isn't her dad over sevier county schools... Betsy by 30

What does that have to do with anything? What an idiotic statement. Good luck to both teams!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bw3

I think that his Elizabethton team has a great squad this year as they did last year. Their coach is a class act and his girls have worked their tails off to get where they are. I think it would be awesome if they could win a second gold ball in a row. That being said, some of there fans make you wish that somebody would shut them down and send that gold ball home with another team. A little humble pie would do them some good. As hard as that program and those girls have worked, I would hope that Karma doesn't take them down. Go Cyclones. Keep that gold ball in East Tn. But don't just assume that you are unbeatable. Complacency will get you beat. Oh and congrats to Grainger county. They finally made it over that hump! Great job girls.

bw3

I think that his Elizabethton team has a great squad this year as they did last year. Their coach is a class act and his girls have worked their tails off to get where they are. I think it would be awesome if they could win a second gold ball in a row. That being said, some of there fans make you wish that somebody would shut them down and send that gold ball home with another team. A little humble pie would do them some good. As hard as that program and those girls have worked, I would hope that Karma doesn't take them down. Go Cyclones. Keep that gold ball in East Tn. But don't just assume that you are unbeatable. Complacency will get you beat. Oh and congrats to Grainger county. They finally made it over that hump! Great job girls.

Thanks EBTHER. Great game tonight from both sides. I think GP may have had a little more for Elizabethon than most thought they would. A four point game late in the 3rd. Kayla Marosites is a great basketball player and should run away with Miss Basketball the next two years. Didn't like the timeout with under a minute from Betsy when GP had conceded but sometimes coaches don't think of the way that looks in the moment. Betsy has a great group of girls who play extremely well together. While we all thought their pressure would do in GP it was more of missed layups and free throws. Good luck to Betsy the rest of the way!

GP has a good team and 21 is a ball player and what can I say about Kayla Marosites well she had 33 points tonight and played a heck of a game.Kayla is a very special player and is always solid as a rock.These girls are a very special group and we are very proud of them.Go. Cyclones