Middle School State Champions

deadlift

region 3  had 4 forfeits 

Gotcha... so let's say they had those 4 kids.  Let's assume they split 2 -2....probalby wouldn't happen since Chatt didn't even have a quality kid at those classes....1, 2. 3 . 4 to compete...but just for arguments sake, let's say they split.   Nashville still wins by 40 points.  That's allot.

the big question is though, should one of the knoxvile regions combine with chatt region so that they can be more competitive.

I'm not trying to divide the state here.  It just seems silly that Chatt and knoxville have 3 of the 5 regions and can't compete with Nash and Memphis.  I was there and I really felt sorry for Chatt and Knox kids, they were so under competitive that it was not good for the sport.  look at the scores.  Something needs to change.  The kids deserve more.

PS:  exactly 50% of the state champs came from middle tennessee.  one of 5 regions

none of the public schools in Chattanooga are allowed to compete in non sanctioned events outside of Hamilton County until late March

That's weird,  let's keep that quite though so that the cleveland, bradley, Soddy, East ridge, and red bank kids that competed don't get in trouble

That's weird,  let's keep that quite though so that the cleveland, bradley, Soddy, East ridge, and red bank kids that competed don't get in trouble

They won't none of them are in Chattanooga they are close to it but not actually Chattanooga. He's talking about several schools that don't allow kids to wrestle yet.

They won't none of them are in Chattanooga they are close to it but not actually Chattanooga. He's talking about several schools that don't allow kids to wrestle yet.

Gotcha,  kinda like hendersonvile, and brentwood are close to Nashville (10 miles).  Nashville did not have one single kid from Nashville metro schools compete either.

State Champs by club.

Higher Calling 6

Buccaneers 3

Wildcat 2

Greene Team 2

Williamson Co. 1

Clarksville. 1

Pigeon Forge. 1

Lawrence co. 1

Copper Heads. 1

Eagleville. 1

Arlington. 1

Wave. 1

Nash Catholic. 1

Plus team score was a runaway. Nuff said

Oh I See,,,,, so is Reinche (and others) higher calling or Baylor?

Oh I See,,,,, so is Reinche (and others) higher calling or Baylor?

Plus, no such thing as a team score with the AAU state tournament....If you are using the numbers thing to hang your hat on.....come on man.....We'll give you a medal for numbers if you want.  That makes it even worse.  You all get a medal for participation but.....

The question is, Why did Chattanooga get destroyed by Nashville, Memphis and knoxville.  Not just beat....but destroyed.

The scores that were posted look like the overall team scores from Tot - Middle School. I left before the middle school team scores were announced, but I know Higher Calling was winning. I assume they won the middle school division. Does anyone the middle school scores?

Track had it messed up all day. Tots/ midgets was won by a Soddy club I believe. Jr's and Middle was Higher Calling but track wrestling had some showing as none scoring members for awhile. The final tally on track was overall and posted.