McMinn Central vs. Craigmont

There was NO recruiting! She plays for the McMinn Fire AAU program and just wanted to play with her friends and Fire teammates! All of Centrals players were McMinn Fire players at one time!

LOL, there would be Central coaches and fans at her Middle School games, I would see them there. They were in her ear since she was in the 6th grade, it was well known they were wanting her to come to Central and I don't blame them, she is the reason they are in the Boro this week.

LOL, there would be Central coaches and fans at her Middle School games, I would see them there. They were in her ear since she was in the 6th grade, it was well known they were wanting her to come to Central and I don't blame them, she is the reason they are in the Boro this week.

Where were the Tellico coaches? LOL. They must have not wanted her too bad. Also, Jasmine Harris played McMinn Fire with most of these girls and look how she turned out..third all time scorer at Tellico. Maybe you should send all your middle schoolers to the McMinn Fire. AND just to clarify, she is not the ONLY reason they are in the 'Boro. She definitely helped a lot, but last time I checked, they are a TEAM and their TEAM made the state, not one player. Get your facts straight before you start putting your two cents in. Be happy for the Chargerettes and be happy that she'll always be a Tellico girl & is making Tellico proud! Edited by AcrossTheMiddle

Ultimately, nobody forced her to go anywhere. She went where she wanted to go. There is a rich tradition at Central, and all of her friends played there. Who could blame her for going there?

Jacobi is the real deal, she is a Tellico girl it really hurt the Lady Bears when she decided to go to McMinn Central. I think Tellico may have won a gold ball in single A if she would of played there. Central recruited her hard.

No doubt  they would have won a gold ball!  She is the best guard in TN in the 2017 class!  I have seen her play since the fourth grade and she can flat out play!!!

I dont know if this player was recruited or recruited by any kind of breaking a rule, but Tellico isnt a bottom of the barrel team the way it is being implied. 43 wins the last 2 years without her, who knows how many with her. Either team would help her get to the college level and that's judged more in the summer anyway.

She was NOT recruited by central. She made the decision to go to Central for exposure to major college programs in the state. How many times has Tellico gone to state? I'll wait................lol I'm happy for their success but theyre on two different levels. She would go to college playing for any team but it wouldn't be anything better than d2 from tellico. Just being honest.

She WAS recruited hard by Tellico though. Need to be careful about pointing fingers and accusations about recruiting. Truth is, Tellico tried everything to get her and failed. Why? She's getting exposure at state while tellico is watching at home.

Btw, I know one central coach was at a lot of rural vale games bc he had family there, lives there and would wear central gear to the games.

Bring the whole truth before you decide to post your bs on here. Aren't you a Sequoyah fan anyway? Go chiefs? Where are they this week? Oh yeah.

I dont know if this player was recruited or recruited by any kind of breaking a rule, but Tellico isnt a bottom of the barrel team the way it is being implied. 43 wins the last 2 years without her, who knows how many with her. Either team would help her get to the college level and that's judged more in the summer anyway.

Have you ever heard of Jasmine Harris?