Freshman/Sophomore HCWC National Team

JBoskenUSAW

Here's how shady they are. I took my son there told them he wasn't going to highschool at Cleveland.that he wasn't very good but wanted extra work. Bring him they said. I asked how much. Nothing. He had 2 and 3 people everytime he went working with him. The kids in that room treated him great. He loved it . They told me what to do to enter aau tournaments. He placed in one fell short at state. All in 2 months. If I had a question they answered me. Last thing they told me when it was over is anytime he wants extra work feel free to bring him. I'll take that shade any day of the week.

• Upvote 2

Lol, yeah.... Yout guys are right, I just hate it that so much I can't stand it. Nothing a little money from Uncle Alan couldn't fix.

Still doesn't explain Stalker Scott sending me FB friend requests because he thinks just because I'm an Old Timer that I plan on including him into my circle.

102-Bryce Pond

108-Trent Nelson

115-Cody Mathews and Tolliver Justice

122-Gavin Hutchison

128-Colton Landers

134-Zach Wilkins

140 Dewey Pendley

147-Caleb Eachus and Matt Gold

154-Seth Eachus

162-Greg Wilson and Colton McMahan

172-Jack Hicks and Jeremy Spangler

184-Riley Stevison

197-Dawson Satterfield

222-Luke Ellis

HWT-Brodie Gregory

Just added Tommy Brackett from CBHS

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Well, your Big Western Hunt better turn up some Zebras to come graze on the Stones to make the jungle gametime ready again and make sure the plumber bros. still will come service the facilities at the Mecca. I hope your weekend is Fowl. Tell Rip hello from the Five Oh. Maybe the Gravedigger will catch a ride with Alphaniner on a flyover soon to BNA. 
    • It’s not hearsay, just patently false. As one of those young coaches he apparently “ran off”, coach never once ridiculed or degraded anyone. Sure he challenged kids and coached them very hard,  but we have different definitions of you call that degrading. Coach Hammontree changed my life when he gave me the chance to work for him. I learned more about being a man and caring for the people around me in 4 years working for him than I did in 20 years of my life. No one sacrificed more than he did. I left Heritage because I felt there would never be the support necessary to help the program succeed. I’m tired of hearing people drag others down especially those they truly don’t know. Coach has moved on and a new coach is there. Just let the man live and root for the team. 
    • Waiting on the Great One.   White Horse and Rip have a big weekend in the woods, and the Sheriff is working the overtime here.      Turkey season awaits…..Big Gobblers everywhere.  
    • He won first at maryville so he did something right
    • never said there was "football family homes" gotta make sure you read correctly