Coffee County Boys Job

bigmoney128

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only person that would take this job under the circumstances outlined here would be a coach who is retired who would only want to keep it for 2 or 3 years anyway. i'm sure there are those kind of candidates out there. you might even get someone to take it for the supplement only...if it is as high as you claim it is.

only person that would take this job under the circumstances outlined here would be a coach who is retired who would only want to keep it for 2 or 3 years anyway. i'm sure there are those kind of candidates out there. you might even get someone to take it for the supplement only...if it is as high as you claim it is.

True or they just give it to Micah Williams and get one with it. 

Can Williams Coach? Don't know the guy, but just cause he was a player apparently doesn't mean he can relate. CC is messed up as an outsider looking in.

True that is to be seen about him, but when all indications are that it will be his anyways upon his completion of his teaching credentials (a year or 2 away), you might as well give it him now and see what he can do. He is a hometown kid that went D1 and overseas to play, so for his sake I hope he is a good coach. 

Understand the situation, but CC wanting a quality/proven Coach or an unproven name? Sounds like if that is truly the case, you will not get the quality applicants the current kids deserve. Hope that family feels great about theirselves, whoever the are

I really think that the truth is that they dont care about quality as long as they get what they want and right now what they want is Micah Williams. Way too much politics to get someone proven and solid to come in, deal with it for a year or two, and then hand the reigns over to an assistant that is working for you that has never had any experience as a HC. 

Maybe, I was told that figure by another coach in that district that was complaining about his compared to theirs. You also have to take into account that some of the non-money making sports may base their supplements off of different things. But I am not there and have never been, so I was just passing along what I heard it was.