Coffee County Boys Job

bigmoney128

Maybe, but everyone knows that basketball is the little kid brother to football and baseball over there. Who ever they get will need to get started talking and building up the elementary and middle school programs and then they will start seeing a change in the high school. I would think that they would also need to walk the halls and find solid able bodied kids that would be interested in being part of a solution and ground work to build a solid program on. 

I would hope that football at CCHS isn't considered the "big brother" of anything.  Based on the success of football, a little brother should go winless every year.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you saying this is a coaches' graveyard? has anyone ever won there or left and gone elsewhere and done anything productive? I don't recall them ever in the state tournament.

Mark Lynn played on scholarship at MTSU back in the early 80's. Other than him and Micah Williams I cant think of anyone who played D1 Basketball. The problem at Coffee County is the AD. He is out of control. You get 2 years to win state at Coffee and if you don't Skipper will fire you. Just look how many Baseball, Football, and Basketball coaches the man has fired in only 4 years on the job. heck he's fired half the people he's hired. What a mess.