"The Man in the Van" (ESPN Feature)

StarRaider

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• You act like I only have high expectations for OR.  I generally call out any shadiness I see.  It's not just y'all.  But, OR has more struggles than usual staying on the up and up the last few years.  
    • I assume with the hiring situation they are in, and pretty much everyone is in for that matter, he will call the defense. I think he brought someone in to do the offense. I have heard that it is a Skelton crew over there at the moment. It's just so difficult to hire coaches for anyone really. I hope he can get some guys in there. 
    • Rutherford County Spring Practice/Scrimmage Dates Blackman: April 30-May 17. Scrimmage: May 17 vs. Beech, 6:30 La Vergne: April 1-18. Intrasquad scrimmage on April 18, 5 pm Oakland: April 22-May 11. Scrimmage: May 11 vs. Knoxville Catholic, at Tennessee Tech, 11 am Riverdale: April 22-May 9. Scrimmage: May 9 vs. Hendersonville, 6 p.m., site TBD Rockvale: May 1-17. Scrimmage: May 17 at Wilson Central, 6 pm Siegel: April 9-May 16. Scrimmage: May 16 vs. Brentwood, time TBA Stewarts Creek: April 29-May 16. Scrimmage: May 16 vs. Independence, 6 pm Smyrna: Completed (March 1-20)   These are per the Murfreesboro Daily News Journal. 
    • Finally he has returned. Maybe he can tell us if it was one of the new players Keith brought in
    • I heard it was a Loudon County school. I don't think LC will be hurting. They are about to build an indoor facility that will put Clinton's to shame