AA state

90warrior

They're not supposed to be recruiting either.

Correct, no difference in recruiting rules between the two, only difference is DII allowed to give need-based financial aid to athletes, DI is not.  Some lump the two together and get confused.  Amazing how this still comes up every year.  

haywood is the best team in the tourny! carter can score some points! trust me.i know. we played em. played the best first half all season. led them 51-46 at the half. come out 2nd half and went cold and got in foul trouble and they beat us 95-86. they are very good as long as they don't get in foul trouble cause they have no bench.

CPA did not pick those players. Those players picked CPA. CPA has not broken a single TSSAA rule in basketball since Drew Maddox arrived. And i am pretty sure the TSSAA is privy to all the rumors of cheating that are spread through out the state. If they are cheating, they would be in trouble. there is no way you can get away with cheating and be on everyone's radar if you are guilty.

And Hillary used a server in her house out of covience.......riggghhhttt!

haywood is the best team in the tourny! carter can score some points! trust me.i know. we played em. played the best first half all season. led them 51-46 at the half. come out 2nd half and went cold and got in foul trouble and they beat us 95-86. they are very good as long as they don't get in foul trouble cause they have no bench.

Hamilton is the best team in tourny

Just looked at the score with 6:23 Carter 57-56. What a battle!

If there's some way to listen or watch, I would if I were you. This one is a doozy.

Haywood also has the best traveling fanbase out of any west tn team. And yes, that includes when Dyer Co. made it here a couple of years ago.