MLK vs McMinn Central

Chargermedic

Not sure what ails you cody, other than you don't understand basketball at all. 

I thought I made myself clear in the post. I'll repeat: all you do is wait until things are clearly going one way and bad mouth. If that makes you think you know what you are talking about, enjoy that life. And the second part: Shut up.

Also, I'll ask you for the third time. Who are you? You talk about me on here like you know me. 

Edited by Cody

I thought I made myself clear in the post. I'll repeat: all you do is wait until things are clearly going one way and bad mouth. If that makes you think you know what you are talking about, enjoy that life. And the second part: Shut up.

Also, I'll ask you for the third time. Who are you? You talk about me on here like you know me. 

You're well known. If you want to know the truth, most everyone makes fun of you.

I've criticized Morgan for years about his stubbornness and bad decisions in state championship games he could have and should have won. Besides not going to a zone when Central was getting eaten alive inside, he only played about 7 or 8 girls tonight. He has quality depth on the bench that he's used a lot this year, but not tonight. If you don't agree with my comments, then don't read them.

Did you notice the commentators mentioning MLK going to a zone defense and shutting Central out inside???  Central was forced to shoot outside and couldn't hit.

I'll catch you somewhere off campus soon and we can talk about it, or about me shutting up.