• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Simplefacts

8aaa baseball

Not a hole lot of discussion on 8aaa this yr. probable because it's so weak. Haven't seen anybody really talented. Think lawrence county may have best pitcher. But nothing like the past years.

Not a hole lot of discussion on 8aaa this yr. probable because it's so weak. Haven't seen anybody really talented. Think lawrence county may have best pitcher. But nothing like the past years.

just not many fans on the T

T town finished season strong. Good to see.

Now whole new season begins. Can they get to the region again? Only time will tell. On side note lawrence county seems to be playing good baseball too can the win the district tourny or will columbia take it home. Don't forget frankline county could be an upset waiting to happen.

Lawrence county advanced to regions last night with a win over columbia. Nether team played lights out but in the end good pitching and timely hitting put lc in championship game. If I remeber correctly when I arrived there was 10 combined errors on board by both teams. T town was eliminated by franklin county in 2nd game. So puts frankline county vs columbia tonight.

Columbia should get the w at their place

it's at coffee county -- columbia leads 4-0 and have bases loaded with 1 out

Edited by Southtowner

Looks like we are in the play in game.  Such a bad district and we are dead last. I saw where we had a kid sign with Louisville so i know we have some talent. I've been to 4 home games and we look so dysfunctional in the dugout. Maybe we can work it out in the tournament. When i played we had a huge following and now it seems like baseball has been forgotten. It's been 4 years since anyone even commented on 8AAA baseball lol

My daughter has the coach in class and said he goes to the baseball field every day and that a sub watches them. I think the football coach  left school for another job. Even though my Red Raiders are last at least our field looks nice lol #mowerworks