Notre Dame 2015

Booger

Yes, Green Booger. Have you filled your coaching vacancies yet? Who are you getting? More from Georgia schools?

na; our reach has grown a little ole great one......we got one out of Kentucky and one from Peabody so far... had one of Chavis's assistant proteges hanging around on the field during practice yesterday vying for the DC gig and a coach from somewhere over in the valley interviewing for our assistant manager position.....thangs are starting to really brighten up

Booger just saying booger.gif

• 2 weeks later...

na; our reach has grown a little ole great one......we got one out of Kentucky and one from Peabody so far... had one of Chavis's assistant proteges hanging around on the field during practice yesterday vying for the DC gig and a coach from somewhere over in the valley interviewing for our assistant manager position.....thangs are starting to really brighten up

Booger just saying booger.gif

good hire on the DC. He will do great just give him a little time adjusting to HS instead of College. Who was the valley coach? Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Are you saying that the Irish are that bad that the reserves will get a lot of playing time or that the kid is that good??

I think the kid is that good.

I'll be honest I don't know much about the Irish. I read through this thread and seen where they may be thin at wr and db. If they are thin at those positions, a 6'3 160 pound kid that also runs track and plays basketball, may be a breath of fresh air.

good hire on the DC. He will do great just give him a little time adjusting to HS instead of College. Who was the valley coach?

thanks PirateMike; Booger thinks he is a good hire....Talked w/ him a bot yesterday.....Coach Fant is stoked about having him on board....mounds of College coaching experience and under some huge names.....maybe it works out for us as good as it looks on paper.....Excited about our OL coach also, couple of National championship rings and on the line; Booger excited bout that one to.....Coach still has a few more gaps to fill; but it appears he has plenty of choices; just have to go through interviewing process.....We shall see.......There was a bit of Booger pickin going on with that Valley thing; void that one :mrgreen:

I think the kid is that good.

I'll be honest I don't know much about the Irish. I read through this thread and seen where they may be thin at wr and db. If they are thin at those positions, a 6'3 160 pound kid that also runs track and plays basketball, may be a breath of fresh air.

we are glas to have him......he may have a chance for some time as a freshman as a ball catcher; not DB.....he would need some serious serious house to start at DB

Booger just sayin  :thumb: