Bearden Tournament

BigG

Some of the top teams in the state are coming to this tournament.  

As long as the rain stays away (which is hasn't in my memory) it should be a fantastic weekend.

Below is the entire schedule.

2015 Bearden Boys Invitational Tournament

March 26

Thursday                                                       Location                                             Time

West vs CAK                                                  Bearden                                          4:00pm

Hardin Valley vs Hendersonville                 Bearden                                          6:00pm

Bearden vs Gallatin                                       Bearden                                          8:00pm

March 27

Friday

CAK vs Greeneville                                        CAK                                                 7:00pm

West vs Gallatin                                             Bearden                                         5:00pm

Father Ryan vs Oak Ridge                            Farragut                                         6:30pm

Farragut vs CPA                                            Farragut                                         8:30pm

Hardin Valley vs Notre Dame                      Hardin Valley                                 6:00pm                                                             

Bearden vs Hendersonville                          Bearden                                         7:00pm

Maryville vs Science Hill                               Maryville                                        7:00pm

March 28

Saturday

Hardin Valley vs Gallatin                              Bearden                                         8:00am

Webb vs CPA                                                 Bearden                                        10:00am

Oak Ridge vs Notre Dame                            Bearden                                        12:00pm

Maryville vs Father Ryan                             Bearden                                          2:00pm

CAK vs Science Hill                                        Bearden                                          4:00pm

Farragut vs Hendersonville                         Bearden                                          6:00pm

Bearden vs Greeneville                                Bearden                                          8:00pm

FIRST TEAM LISTED IS HOME TEAM

March 29

Sunday

West vs Notre Dame                                     Bearden                                         8:00am

Oak Ridge vs Science Hill                              Bearden                                       10:00am

Webb vs Father Ryan                                   Bearden                                       12:00pm

Maryville vs Greeneville                               Bearden                                         2:00pm

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the top teams in the state are coming to this tournament.  

As long as the rain stays away (which is hasn't in my memory) it should be a fantastic weekend.

Below is the entire schedule.

2015 Bearden Boys Invitational Tournament

March 26

Thursday                                                       Location                                             Time

West vs CAK                                                  Bearden                                          4:00pm

Hardin Valley vs Hendersonville                 Bearden                                          6:00pm

Bearden vs Gallatin                                       Bearden                                          8:00pm

March 27

Friday

CAK vs Greeneville                                        CAK                                                 7:00pm

West vs Gallatin                                             Bearden                                         5:00pm

Father Ryan vs Oak Ridge                            Farragut                                         6:30pm

Farragut vs CPA                                            Farragut                                         8:30pm

Hardin Valley vs Notre Dame                      Hardin Valley                                 6:00pm                                                             

Bearden vs Hendersonville                          Bearden                                         7:00pm

Maryville vs Science Hill                               Maryville                                        7:00pm

March 28

Saturday

Hardin Valley vs Gallatin                              Bearden                                         8:00am

Webb vs CPA                                                 Bearden                                        10:00am

Oak Ridge vs Notre Dame                            Bearden                                        12:00pm

Maryville vs Father Ryan                             Bearden                                          2:00pm

CAK vs Science Hill                                        Bearden                                          4:00pm

Farragut vs Hendersonville                         Bearden                                          6:00pm

Bearden vs Greeneville                                Bearden                                          8:00pm

March 29

Sunday

West vs Notre Dame                                     Bearden                                         8:00am

Oak Ridge vs Science Hill                              Bearden                                       10:00am

Webb vs Father Ryan                                   Bearden                                       12:00pm

Maryville vs Greeneville                               Bearden                                         2:00pm

Thanks BigG. I've never been to Farragut's Soccer field. To be honest I am kinda of a newbie to Soccer lol....My 3 year old son is starting to play though, so I figured I may as well learn the ins and outs. Is Farragut's field at the High School? Probably a silly question.

Thanks BigG. I've never been to Farragut's Soccer field. To be honest I am kinda of a newbie to Soccer lol....My 3 year old son is starting to play though, so I figured I may as well learn the ins and outs. Is Farragut's field at the High School? Probably a silly question.

Actually it is a really good question, because the field is NOT at the high school.

It is actually below the elementary school.  If you drive up past the football stadium (passing it with the field on your left) you will take a right and go as far to the right as you can.  The field is down below the elementary school.

I'll be going to the CAK vs. Science Hill match on Saturday.  Should be a great game!

Edited by BigG

turn towards football stadium at McDonalds into shopping area. Football/HS on left. Soccer/elementary on right.. Field on right behind Goodwill. See you there.

Was at Bearden last night to watch Bearden v Webb.  

Pitch looks very good and the anticipated rain for Thursday may not be as bad as first thought.  Fingers crossed.  Looking forward to some strong games.

What was the outcome of that game?

3-1 Bearden.  Score was a reasonably fair indication of game.

My understanding was first real game for Webb and 2nd for Bearden, and looked a bit like it, as not strong possession by either team.  Bearden off cross/header, PK, and long pass and run to score, then Webb with good individual effort by forward to work through guys and score.  

Bearden fields were leaps and bounds above where they have been in yhe past at this time of year. I watched the Hardin Valley vs Hendersonville game. I would say HVA had a lot of big bodied solid boys that are good on the ball and their defense was solid. They seriously limited Hendersonvilles opportunities. Then on two of Hendersonvilles best scoring opportunities HVA countered quickly for scores. Hendersonville looked like they need some seasoning and the competition at the Bearden is a good way to guage where you need to improve.