Knox Catholic 2015

BigDave1967

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and last year the focus was nothing but Fulton. All I heard on campus all year was "F Fulton." The Catholic defensive coordinator bragged about how they would beat their butts. I think Fulton just scored again.

Catholic deserves the contempt they are receiving as they have been engaging in illegal activities and publicly denying it. And yes, I have names and dates, etc. This "everyone is just jealous" bravado is pure crap.

Yeah and last year the focus was nothing but Fulton. All I heard on campus all year was "F Fulton." The Catholic defensive coordinator bragged about how they would beat their butts. I think Fulton just scored again.

Catholic deserves the contempt they are receiving as they have been engaging in illegal activities and publicly denying it. And yes, I have names and dates, etc. This "everyone is just jealous" bravado is pure crap.

IF what you say is true, and you have "names and dates" then I'm sure you've reported this to the TSSAA, right? That is where the rubber meets the road, as opposed to internet allegations, not backed up with facts.

Edited by Govolsknox

IF what you say is true, and you have "names and dates" then I'm sure you've reported this to the TSSAA, right? That is where the rubber meets the road, as opposed to internet allegations, not backed up with facts.

The timing wouldn't be very good for that right now from Hard Angle's standpoint.

It's already been done by many others. Not sure Bernard is reap interested in doing anything. Oh well.

Well, Grace sure got penalized a few years ago.....It was alleged, proven, and punished.

I suspect if the allegations are founded and can be proven, there would be repercussions.

Over the years on CoachT I have seen a lot of allegations by posters, but rarely if ever any proof of ACTUAL rules being broken. If they have been broken, I fully support the repercussions. What is not reasonable is a program, whether it is Catholic or any other, trying to "prove their innocence" against rumors and accusations on the internet, unsubstantiated by any facts, and not even specifically identified. That is an impossible situation that no program should be put through, whether you happen to like them or not.

Well, Grace sure got penalized a few years ago.....It was alleged, proven, and punished.

I suspect if the allegations are founded and can be proven, there would be repercussions.

Over the years on CoachT I have seen a lot of allegations by posters, but rarely if ever any proof of ACTUAL rules being broken. If they have been broken, I fully support the repercussions. What is not reasonable is a program, whether it is Catholic or any other, trying to "prove their innocence" against rumors and accusations on the internet, unsubstantiated by any facts, and not even specifically identified. That is an impossible situation that no program should be put through, whether you happen to like them or not.

There is definitely some dislike for Catholic.

The only way Grace got caught was one of their own spilled the beans. I'm sure other other private schools have done the same thing but it would be extremely rare  that they would report the school. As long as they have scoreboards, people are going to fudge.

As I understand it, a school rep has to be the one making a complaint. If this person isn't a coach or administrator, or is unable to get a school to make a complaint, then any facts he has are worthless.

I would think that the individual who "has the facts" could go to a school representative, who would then be eligible to present the information to the TSSAA......So I disagree that the information is worthless in your scenario. Unless the 1. the individual is not WILLING to present his facts to his own school or 2. His school is unwilling to present known violations to the TSSAA....