Knox Catholic 2015

BigDave1967

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat the best no excuses. I did have an issue at Catholic several years ago with a catholic fan, but most are very nice. Livingston Academy was beating them and trying to knee on the ball when the linebacker from catholic came flying over and landed on the QB's head. Dirty pool, Livingston went on to win state and that QB was awesome! Other than that and Catholic not having two sets of stands (Big Pet peeve) always a great time.

Beat the best no excuses. I did have an issue at Catholic several years ago with a catholic fan, but most are very nice. Livingston Academy was beating them and trying to knee on the ball when the linebacker from catholic came flying over and landed on the QB's head. Dirty pool, Livingston went on to win state and that QB was awesome! Other than that and Catholic not having two sets of stands (Big Pet peeve) always a great time.

I remember that game, the QB from Livingston was unstoppable that night. Unfortunate ending to the game. As far as the stand go, when Catholic moved out West they only had 250 students, since that game they've expanded the stadium but still one side. Really no place to set up stands unless they place them in the end zone. Edited by QSouth89