2015 9-AAA Soccer

trebs

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What number are you?

i definitely do not play haha if you knew these message boards you would know that. I'm an old guy who follows wrestling in middle Tennessee. But im also a soccer fan and know a talented team when I see one. And 15-0 is pretty darn good. Just seems like if you're from district 9 and are not named Hendersonville, you get no love

i definitely do not play haha if you knew these message boards you would know that. I'm an old guy who follows wrestling in middle Tennessee. But im also a soccer fan and know a talented team when I see one. And 15-0 is pretty darn good. Just seems like if you're from district 9 and are not named Hendersonville, you get no love

I respect that but there's not a whole lot to talk on these message boards concerning 9AAA. Station Camp does have an excellent team this year. I don't believe anybody has bashed Station Camp on here. Hendersonville has five state championships and deserve what they've got.

Station camp could play their reserves for half of every game and win the district. They are on their own level. Beech, Mt. Juliet, and Hville will fight for the 2 and 3 seeds in the tourney to avoid SC and get to regions

Also, Gallatin is the #2 team in the district right now with only one loss due to PKs. I guess Gallatin gets no love either. Haha.

No question 9AAA is down but I have seen most of the better teams from the East and certainly Station Camp should be able to hang with any of them. Tough defensively, solid in the middle, and talented up top. Hardin Valley is probably the toughest team I have seen this year defensively and they are solid everywhere. Gallatin is a sleeper from the district and ultimately they have a good chance to be number two when everything is said and done but they can't afford to lose to Hendersonville or everything could be up for grabs.

There could be a lot of teams at 4 wins and 3 losses at the end of the regular season.  It will be interesting to see how the tie breaker falls out.

Tough loss for Station Camp on Wednesday.  Their legs had to be weak after the OT and Kicks game at Lebanon on Tuesday.

Station Camp is very good and Gallatin gave them all they wanted especially in the first half. Gallatin had several opportunities to go up hitting one off the post. The game was scoreless the first 70+ minutes then SC chipped one through Gallatin's D. Gallatin D let up and SC scored another late to win 2-0.

I would say Hardin Valley, Bearden, Brentwood and Christian Brothers were all as good if not better than SC and Gallatin has played all.

This is the way I see the standings.

Station Camp  7-0

Hendersonville 4-3

Wilson Central 4-3 

Gallatin 4-3

Mt. Juliet 3-4

Beech 3-4 

Lebanon 3-4 

Portland 0-7

Hendersonville beat Central and Gallatin.  Central beat Gallatin.

MJ, Beech and Lebanon beat each other.  I think the tie breaker after head to head is win vs higher seeded teams.  All lost to SC.  Beech and MJ beat Hendersonville.  Lebanon lost to Hendersonville.  Lebanon is seventh.  MJ beat Beech.  MJ is fifth and Beech is sixth.

I may have been wrong on the second tie breaker.  It may be Goal Difference (4 max).  I am not sure how they calculate goal difference for the games settled by kicks from the mark.  If you do not count the kicks, I believe the goal difference to be as shown below.

Station Camp 7-0     +20

Hendersonville 4-3   +3

Wilson Central 4-3     0

Gallatin 4-3               +7

Lebanon 3-4             +3

Mt. Juliet 3-4             -6

Beech 3-4                 -7

Portland 0-7              -20

Edited by trebs