A/AA Eurosport rankings

BigG

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to imagine that the administration at DeKalb school has no idea you come on here and spew the junk you do consistently. Since they probably don't, I'll go ahead and be embarrassed for them.

I am assuming you are just a troll trying to get a rise out of people.  I seriously doubt that you have any connection to CPA.  If you are a CPA parent, I am sure the CPA nation would like you to get off the boards, since you are an embarrassment, and bring nothing of value to any discussion.

I am assuming you are just a troll trying to get a rise out of people.  I seriously doubt that you have any connection to CPA.  If you are a CPA parent, I am sure the CPA nation would like you to get off the boards, since you are an embarrassment, and bring nothing of value to any discussion.

I can assure you he/she is not from the CPA nation.  

I am assuming you are just a troll trying to get a rise out of people. I seriously doubt that you have any connection to CPA. If you are a CPA parent, I am sure the CPA nation would like you to get off the boards, since you are an embarrassment, and bring nothing of value to any discussion.

See that's the problem with people who come here just to pump their own team to the 7 people who check these boards. At NO point did I ever say I'm a CPA supporter. Honestly, I'm not a supporter of any particular team but have coached and watched a lot of soccer. You're not going to step in and say that I'm simply a troll when I HAVE contributed to these boards but YOU don't like what I've contributed. You're just as bad as the guy from DeKalb Saw. Maybe you're the troll, since you dont want anyone to cross your A/AA soccer board bridge...

And also lets be clear... 99% of the coach from DeKalb school's activity is bashing private schools and whining about their inclusion in what he wants to be a "play with what gets off the bus" league, which it may or not be eventually, but then shoot you've got to deal with open zones or magnet schools or schools that have hit the NCLB gold mine. Pardon me if you think IM the troll after all the junk he's been putting on this board. What a joke....

See that's the problem with people who come here just to pump their own team to the 7 people who check these boards. At NO point did I ever say I'm a CPA supporter. Honestly, I'm not a supporter of any particular team but have coached and watched a lot of soccer. You're not going to step in and say that I'm simply a troll when I HAVE contributed to these boards but YOU don't like what I've contributed. You're just as bad as the guy from DeKalb Saw. Maybe you're the troll, since you dont want anyone to cross your A/AA soccer board bridge...

And also lets be clear... 99% of the coach from DeKalb school's activity is bashing private schools and whining about their inclusion in what he wants to be a "play with what gets off the bus" league, which it may or not be eventually, but then shoot you've got to deal with open zones or magnet schools or schools that have hit the NCLB gold mine. Pardon me if you think IM the troll after all the junk he's been putting on this board. What a joke....

Yep, you figured me out.  I am a troll.  That is why I am on here constantly talking about how awesome ND is, and how they are easily the best A/AA team in the state (good luck finding a post where I said any such thing)

I can’t image why I ever thought you were affiliated with CPA….oh, yeah, it might be because you said things like….

â€CPA is easily the best team in the state this yearâ€

“This year it's CPA and everybody else. 8 (maybe more) returning starters and the best coach in the state coming in (BigG's record speaks for itself) I honestly don't think there's an A/AA team that will stay within a goal of CPA this year. Everyone else is playing for silverâ€

“CPA is a GREAT team. The middle school team had a GREAT season. The pipeline is strong for the Lions. CPA and then everyone else this year, and as BigG gets the program going, there's nothing that anyone else will be able to do. 6 state titles in 7 years with a runner up finish after the 5th straight is what he's done previously... You can't teach the gift that he has. CPA Lions - 2015 Champsâ€

What was I thinking, obviously you are just a high school soccer fan making objective observations.  My bad.

As for the public/private split debate.  It's obviously a legitimate discussion topic, since it sounds like it is going to happen sometime in the not too distant future.  Personally, I think the split will hurt player development and the quality of soccer in Tennessee, but I have respect for opinions that differ from mine, and I enjoy the debate.

Yep, you figured me out. I am a troll. That is why I am on here constantly talking about how awesome ND is, and how they are easily the best A/AA team in the state (good luck finding a post where I said any such thing)

I can’t image why I ever thought you were affiliated with CPA….oh, yeah, it might be because you said things like….

â€CPA is easily the best team in the state this yearâ€

“This year it's CPA and everybody else. 8 (maybe more) returning starters and the best coach in the state coming in (BigG's record speaks for itself) I honestly don't think there's an A/AA team that will stay within a goal of CPA this year. Everyone else is playing for silverâ€

“CPA is a GREAT team. The middle school team had a GREAT season. The pipeline is strong for the Lions. CPA and then everyone else this year, and as BigG gets the program going, there's nothing that anyone else will be able to do. 6 state titles in 7 years with a runner up finish after the 5th straight is what he's done previously... You can't teach the gift that he has. CPA Lions - 2015 Champsâ€

What was I thinking, obviously you are just a high school soccer fan making objective observations. My bad.

As for the public/private split debate. It's obviously a legitimate discussion topic, since it sounds like it is going to happen sometime in the not too distant future. Personally, I think the split will hurt player development and the quality of soccer in Tennessee, but I have respect for opinions that differ from mine, and I enjoy the debate.

How long did it take you to cut and copy all that? Seriously...? So I make 3 posts, in the same thread, all with a similar theme (cause ya know, most people don't just completely flip what they're talking about in the middle of a conversation), and I'm an automatic CPA supporting troll? Look I'm really sorry Saw, I forgot in my experience at the girls state tournament that ND parents are just as big of whiners as your buddy from DeKalb. I'll leave you with a little reminder that my parents told me when I was younger.... Never assume.... It'll make a saw4ND out of u and me...

• 3 weeks later...