Lebanon

midsouthvol

OleDad...Barrett resigned. Nothing in Barretts file says he was fired. Of course it was on the news. He was a coach at a high profile program. If it was at a school that no one knew about, the story wouldnt have been newsworthy. Why be so angry and judging on a man that got a new job? He paid the price. He will now go build at another school. Let the past go. With RUCO coaches stacking up in Wilson Co, girls basketball may return big time there.

By the way. Yes he was fired, or let's say given the option to resign. Some folks up the ladder forced nolans hand.

The only GIRLS team in TN that is sponsored by Nike for years is Riverdale and it was earned....huge difference. If they have nike on their uniforms they paid for it Riverdale doesnt. Only team in Tn that doesnt.

Dyer County paid for none of their gear for girls and boys basketball. They're sponsored by Nike... Bottom line. Edited by GCPioneer

Plenty! I, just like everyone else, am just tired of you going on and on. Just shut it.

I didn't ask your comment in the first place. I made a statement. You quoted me from almost 2 weeks ago just so you could say something like a smart #### trying to start stuff up again. If you don't like what I say then block me or something or better yet, come talk to me at a game. This is a public forum board I have been on since you were in single digits, and people have differences of opinion....that is what makes it interesting. Second of all... "I, like everyone else" is not the feelings of everyone....some...but not everyone. Your twitter account says #LiveForChrist. How is telling a man who is old enough to be your father to shut up out of the blue and judging people and sending videos out all over the country with your name on it so you can get the credit for it, to hurt others exactly living for Christ or being a good witness? You talk to people that way yet are a part and represent an organization like KY Premier that speaks Christianity as part of the draw of the program to players? You coach/work with children??? #LiveForChrist is Mark 12:30-31 Check your heart...WWJD

Edited by WarriorFan

Dyer County paid for none of their gear for girls and boys basketball. They're sponsored by Nike... Bottom line

GC I agree/respect most of your posts dealing with girls basketball but comparing Dyer County to Riverdale is comparing apples to oranges.  If Dyer County is Nike sponsored then it's because of some strings being pulled here/there.  I know they have experienced a few successful boys seasons, but many other high schools have done the same and more and aren't Nike sponsored.  As for the girls team, they ought to be thankful every day they get to put on a uniform sponsored by Nike................ 

I'm not comparing Dyer County to Riverdale... I don't think I'm that ignorant to the situation here.

The discussion was Nike deals... Ole Riverdale fan acted like they were the only ones with any type of Nike deal in Tennessee when in fact he was wrong. Hit up McCord and ask him about his Nike deal. It covers the boys and girls program while we all know the boys program was the one that landed that deal. But, the girls program still reaps benefit from all of that.

So, to clear it up... I never said Dyer County girls were even almost comparable to Riverdale because they're not and I think anyone with a clue knows this. I was discussing the Nike deal that Dyer Co. boys and girls have.

How is telling a man who is old enough to be your father to shut up out of the blue and judging people and sending videos out all over the country with your name on it so you can get the credit for it, to hurt others exactly living for Christ or being a good witness?

Haha!! You act like you know me. Feel free to speak to me any time you see me. You assume I put the video out there to hurt others. I put the video out there because what happened was disgraceful & you know it! I didn't send it all over the country, people from all over the country contacted me. And PLEASE tell me who I've judged. Don't come at me talking like you know me better than I know myself. You're just about the only person still going on and on about what happened, you do it on Facebook, Twitter & especially on here.. It really is time for you to shut up considering everyone else INCLUDING Barrett has tried to put the situation behind them. I could keep going, but if you'd like to talk to me, come find me or give me a call, my # is easy to find.

Haha!! You act like you know me. Feel free to speak to me any time you see me. You assume I put the video out there to hurt others. I put the video out there because what happened was disgraceful & you know it! I didn't send it all over the country, people from all over the country contacted me. And PLEASE tell me who I've judged. Don't come at me talking like you know me better than I know myself. You're just about the only person still going on and on about what happened, you do it on Facebook, Twitter & especially on here.. It really is time for you to shut up considering everyone else INCLUDING Barrett has tried to put the situation behind them. I could keep going, but if you'd like to talk to me, come find me or give me a call, my # is easy to find.

Uh....i really DONT want to know you. Go find the last time this has even been discussed. No one has said anything in weeks. You just wanted to start crap back up pulling a comment i said weeks ago and telling me to shut up yesterday bc it makes you feel important like a big man. I'm just as easy to find. See you around. Edited by WarriorFan