Jim Gaylor out at Maryville

AlcoaBasketball

My son's basketball coach is in tight with some " in the know" people in Knoxville. Apparently this Gaylor to catholic thing is all over Knoxville. And remember, according to the JC folks Gaylor leaving is the first step towards GQ getting a dandridge address

Not going to happen Coach Quarles is happy in Maryville.

My son's basketball coach is in tight with some " in the know" people in Knoxville. Apparently this Gaylor to catholic thing is all over Knoxville. And remember, according to the JC folks Gaylor leaving is the first step towards GQ getting a dandridge address

His parents already live there. LOL! If this actually goes through I will be in disbelief, as will many Maryville fans.

His parents already live there. LOL! If this actually goes through I will be in disbelief, as will many Maryville fans.

And another piece to the puzzle. Man, this thing will not go away. When I first heard about this I thought it was laughable at best. I mainly posted it to get r dub going. But then more and more keeps coming out. I'm starting to think what's going around here is true "within 2 years GQ will be living in patriot hills"

And another piece to the puzzle. Man, this thing will not go away. When I first heard about this I thought it was laughable at best. I mainly posted it to get r dub going. But then more and more keeps coming out. I'm starting to think what's going around here is true "within 2 years GQ will be living in patriot hills"

Keep dreaming. Or smoking whatever lol

Ole Ess Dee Oh Tee is doing his best at trying to play the players! He can live in Patriot Hills if he wants, :rolleyes: but his commute will be 57 miles to Ole Mairvul Hi! I like Jefferson County Alcoee Basketball chiming in. That's they way we do it on the "T".

Nice work on the logistics, I'm impressed. Now g91 is on Google maps finding some weeds in patriot hills to lay in

It sounds like the Smoky Bears fans have their hearts set on this. I hope they aren't hurt too bad when Coach Quarles is coaching Maryville in 2016.

No need to worry BD. George will be Coachimg the Red Rebels for years to come. These two clowns are trying to get me stirred up. They are gonna have to get new material cause I'm not buying this. Lol Edited by rebelwoman87