Jim Gaylor out at Maryville

AlcoaBasketball

If Coach Quarles left I'd take Gary Rankin of Alcoa as a replacement.

If GQ ever does step down, and I don't see that happening anytime soon BD, the heir to the throne at 825 is one of the young assistants. That boy is an excellent coach already, and a Red Rebel through and through. There would be no need to look anywhere for a hire.

By all means, tell us when you hear anything new. :popcorneater:

Man, I can't keep up with all of it. Everyone in Jeff co says George is coming home, Gaylor to catholic is all over Knoxville, and now everyone in english mountain is upset cause GQ is teaching his playbook to all the 9 year old broncos and patriots. This thing has really taken over the sports world

If GQ ever does step down, and I don't see that happening anytime soon BD, the heir to the throne at 825 is one of the young assistants. That boy is an excellent coach already, and a Red Rebel through and through. There would be no need to look anywhere for a hire.

Good plan, it worked at bearden

Man, I can't keep up with all of it. Everyone in Jeff co says George is coming home, Gaylor to catholic is all over Knoxville, and now everyone in english mountain is upset cause GQ is teaching his playbook to all the 9 year old broncos and patriots. This thing has really taken over the sports world

Man, I wish I had sources such as yours.

Already has a house in sevierville. It's next to Jon gruden's ;)

Jon Gruden's property is in Jefferson County. Part of it is off of US 411. Maryville High School is on W. Broadway in Maryville. W. Broadway is US 411. Jon Gruden lives on the same road as Maryville High School. We've come full circle.

Edited by Red Rebels

Jon Gruden's property is in Jefferson County. Part of it is off of US 411. Maryville High School is on W. Broadway in Maryville. W. Broadway is US 411. Jon Gruden lives on the same road as Maryville High School. We've come full circle.

Man, this thing has more twist and turns than a Rutherford county arrest report. I did hear GQ and gruden were seen riding together on, you guessed it, sevierville rd

Dang! This must be for real and serious. GQ hasn't ever taught his playbook to the Maryville feeder programs!