Jim Gaylor out at Maryville

AlcoaBasketball

Announcement coming soon??

Last I heard Murvil is canceling plans for the new field and canceling their baseball program. The money for the new field will go to some extra perks for the woo crew. I'm hearing chair backs with heated seats, retractable awning for both the heat of early season and rainy Friday's, and a minibus to haul the crew to all away games. Remaining $$ are to go toward a new dressing room. Players will be able to play baseball because of agreement reached with greenback. The boys appear thrilled to get out of district4!

Last I heard Murvil is canceling plans for the new field and canceling their baseball program. The money for the new field will go to some extra perks for the woo crew. I'm hearing chair backs with heated seats, retractable awning for both the heat of early season and rainy Friday's, and a minibus to haul the crew to all away games. Remaining $$ are to go toward a new dressing room. Players will be able to play baseball because of agreement reached with greenback. The boys appear thrilled to get out of district4!

Bout time that money goes to where it counts!! The Woo Crew deserves every penny.

sx eye thaink ewe left out Mr.200mph's hare products...... B)