What AAA Teams Make State?

PJM

Science Hill is in. 3-1

Hate it for the boys. They had a fantastic season though. Kept up with it on Twitter. We jumped out in the lead quickly, but I had a feeling when they answered back real fast we might lose. Tough to drive all the way there after a tough loss to HVA. Tell your son I really enjoyed watching him play this past month. Tell him him and the guys made me into a Soccer Cats fan this year.

Hate it for the boys. They had a fantastic season though. Kept up with it on Twitter. We jumped out in the lead quickly, but I had a feeling when they answered back real fast we might lose. Tough to drive all the way there after a tough loss to HVA. Tell your son I really enjoyed watching him play this past month. Tell him him and the guys made me into a Soccer Cats fan this year.

Strong soph class and Jose Rodriguez back next year. OR will be good and a lot of fun to watch. Getting out of the east is just so tough. Best of luck to HVA and Science Hill. We have friends that play for both.

Strong soph class and Jose Rodriguez back next year. OR will be good and a lot of fun to watch. Getting out of the east is just so tough. Best of luck to HVA and Science Hill. We have friends that play for both.

That's great. I was going to ask you what the team was looking like for next year. Can't wait to see them play again next season.