2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Saw one of the best ball games of the year tonight get marred by the ending. Grace up by 2 with 14 seconds left and a ref calls an intentional foul on the inbounds. Coalfield kid gets a T and GCA ends up winning by 6. 12thmanGCA I was really impressed with your son. He had to have around 40 tonight. Difference in the ballgame was at the FT line. CF probably didn't shoot 50% at the stripe while Grace knocked them down.

Saw one of the best ball games of the year tonight get marred by the ending. Grace up by 2 with 14 seconds left and a ref calls an intentional foul on the inbounds. Coalfield kid gets a T and GCA ends up winning by 6. 12thmanGCA I was really impressed with your son. He had to have around 40 tonight. Difference in the ballgame was at the FT line. CF probably didn't shoot 50% at the stripe while Grace knocked them down.[/quote

Thank you. I was proud of him and the whole team. CJ put in like 9 straight Ft in second half. Everybody stepped up. As far as the technical well the refs hands were tied. By rule if you hold a player before the ball is thrown in then it has to be intentional foul. No other call to make.

i dont wont to start any nonsense on coacht but the game was seprated by like 3 fouls. So good bad ugly it was consistent. And I could see Coalfield fans steaming and yelling over the back but Connor is pretty good at using his 6-8 and 32in vertical to reach over 5-10 250lb kids who don't jump. And thats not a knock it is what it is. You want over the back then box out and jump not just box.

Coalfied played well but again I would bet GCA had 20 turnovers. And most were not due to suffocating coalfield defense. So coalfield is too good to do that and expect in to be a blowout. 21 can play good year for yellow jackets!

We have to fix turnovers to make the boro and all kids everywhere need to play better D

Saw one of the best ball games of the year tonight get marred by the ending. Grace up by 2 with 14 seconds left and a ref calls an intentional foul on the inbounds. Coalfield kid gets a T and GCA ends up winning by 6. 12thmanGCA I was really impressed with your son. He had to have around 40 tonight. Difference in the ballgame was at the FT line. CF probably didn't shoot 50% at the stripe while Grace knocked them down.

Yeah, Grace won this one at the charity stripe.

Saw one of the best ball games of the year tonight get marred by the ending. Grace up by 2 with 14 seconds left and a ref calls an intentional foul on the inbounds. Coalfield kid gets a T and GCA ends up winning by 6. 12thmanGCA I was really impressed with your son. He had to have around 40 tonight. Difference in the ballgame was at the FT line. CF probably didn't shoot 50% at the stripe while Grace knocked them down.[/quote

Thank you. I was proud of him and the whole team. CJ put in like 9 straight Ft in second half. Everybody stepped up. As far as the technical well the refs hands were tied. By rule if you hold a player before the ball is thrown in then it has to be intentional foul. No other call to make.

i dont wont to start any nonsense on coacht but the game was seprated by like 3 fouls. So good bad ugly it was consistent. And I could see Coalfield fans steaming and yelling over the back but Connor is pretty good at using his 6-8 and 32in vertical to reach over 5-10 250lb kids who don't jump. And thats not a knock it is what it is. You want over the back then box out and jump not just box.

Coalfied played well but again I would bet GCA had 20 turnovers. And most were not due to suffocating coalfield defense. So coalfield is too good to do that and expect in to be a blowout. 21 can play good year for yellow jackets!

We have to fix turnovers to make the boro and all kids everywhere need to play better D

Coalfield had quite a few steals, they play that style of ball.

By rule you are right on the intentional foul call but most refs don't make that call there. I agree the kid deserved the T because he was mouthing to the refs. Was a great back and forth game and like I said if coalfield hits FTs they win that game.