Pre-season Poll: Class 6A Region 1

CoachT

Pre-Season Rankings  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015.

• Bearden
    • Bradley Central
    • Dobyns Bennett
    • Hardin Valley
    • Jefferson County
    • Maryville
    • Science Hill
    • William Blount

And this is the fact that brings me back to GC,He's the head coach and if he has coaches on his staff that way,then he needs to get rid of them and replace them with someone that knows what there doing..If he can't,then I say replace his A**!!!..And this also leads me into another point.Saying that it would take a special team to be able to beat maryville is outlandish to me.Maryvilles football program will go down as the best in the state all time.But maryville has a huge mental advantage over just about every team in the state.And till teams get over that hurdle it's going to stay that way.M personnel believe a DB has the talent,fanbase,Athletic facilities and band to compete and beat Maryville,But until the coaches believe it and get the players and the fanbase to believe it,DB will continue to be like all the other HS teams in Tennessee..VERY FAR BEHIND!!!

There are a couple coaches on DB's staff that would be more suited for a pee-wee league. I don't know if their there because of the "good ole' boy network" or if it's a booster thing. People talk, and I've heard it both ways. There's to much outside influence at DB I think. Plus we have the worst AD in the history of mankind. A good AD could right the ship. They need to can this guy and quite beating around the bush. I've never heard anybody say anything good about him. Ever.