(Chattanooga)CENTRAL Purple Pounders 2015

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the showing at Baylor, it really confirms the woes that this years team will face. The offense will be one dimensional, thus allowing teams to stack the box with 10-11 players. Sugar coat all you want, this is gonna be tough times in the hill this season. All anyone can do is support these young men. The schedule this season just doesn't seem to warrant many victories.

The season hasnt started yet so I guess he has to have a chance,  Having said that I dont see him getting fired even if he is awful for many years. Unless something has happened that broke some sort of rules ..he is set for life.  

you are correct...I do hope the best for the Pounders

After the showing at Baylor, it really confirms the woes that this years team will face. The offense will be one dimensional, thus allowing teams to stack the box with 10-11 players. Sugar coat all you want, this is gonna be tough times in the hill this season. All anyone can do is support these young men. The schedule this season just doesn't seem to warrant many victories.

HHC did u get to go to the 7 on  7 at Baylor. Just curious. What were some of the bright spots that u saw if u went? I know last year the Pounders were pretty one dimensional also. Could they not pass? Did they not have any players that stood out during the passing game? I know they tied Bradley, Beat Red Bank and believe they tied Soddy  . That is what I heard

Edited by Pounder1

• 2 weeks later...

Pounder1, talked to multiple people that went and said it was just horrible. How can you beat or tie someone when you only score once in 6 games? As far as passing game last year, it will far surpass anything that this team has. Scout ran for his life most of the year. Tiller, Swafford and Baxter were productive receivers. Say what you will, it's gonna be pretty rough. A turd is a turd. Can't sugar coat it! Just lost too many players to graduation.

And wait til the line gets in when the real games start.  Very small and lack of inexperience will show.  It seems very unorganized to me.  Say what you will about Allen but his fund raising skills and organization of everything was top notch.  This is just very haphazard.  Like it or not but like I said before...we are taking a big step backwards at Pounder land.  And Mr. Bloodsaw is not the one to lead us out of it.  Alumni, boosters, administration, parents....sit back and watch this happen long enough and it will just get worse.