Jack City 99 Tryouts

JACK CITY 99 TRYOUTS

Jack City ‘99 is looking for players for our Fall and Spring roster. We will be having two open tryouts, on August 1st and August 8th at 10:00am. The tryouts will take place at Rocky Fork Park in Nolensville, TN.  All positions are open for competition.  If you would like to be part of a wonderful group of girls with a very positive team atmosphere, this is the right team for you. We are a competitive, experienced team affiliated with Mike Connell’s Jack City Softball Training Facility JackCitySoftball.com.  The ideal player should be a ’99 or ‘00 athlete who has played high level travel ball.  We will be playing at the 16U level and plan to exclusively play ASA and College Exposure tournaments.  There will also be a winter practice and workout program at a local indoor facility. We will primarily practice in Nolensville TN and encourage athletes from the entire state of TN to consider our team.

We have an experienced coaching staff that cares for the girls and will do everything possible to help them succeed, and become better people and players.  Coaches have proven ability to do what is needed to get the players noticed by college coaches.

If you are interested in attending, please contact Craig Crews by email at [email protected] or 615-598-6246. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team