Rank the KNOXVILLE teams!

K2ruth

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reason is talent level. CAK is the defending state champion and loaded with talent. I watched a lot of vb this weekend. I would go the following:

Farragut

Webb

Catholic

Harden Valley

CAK

Just based on this weekend. I was really surprised that CAK did not make the gold or silver. There was a clear talent drop off out of the gold and silver.

Do Webb and Farragut play soon? If so that one is on my to do list.

I have watched Bearden a couple of times and I am not real impressed with the coaching.

I was way high on CAK early, think they have the best top to bottom talent in Knoxville. How did they fall so low to Bronze in the Early Bird. Catholic, with less talent did much better. Did CAK have people out?

This is still August, so the teams that have the best coaches will improve the most.

I think the reason is talent level. CAK is the defending state champion and loaded with talent. I watched a lot of vb this weekend. I would go the following:

Farragut

Webb

Catholic

Harden Valley

CAK

Just based on this weekend. I was really surprised that CAK did not make the gold or silver. There was a clear talent drop off out of the gold and silver.

Didn't CAK lose several key players? Edited by IrishBBall

I know where I will be Sept 3!

Irish, not really. They lost a couple of strong players but the talent level is so deep they won't miss them. CAK is much like Webb in that they have a great advantage having middle schools on campus. 8th graders can practice with the high school and the coaches get to direct the feeders.

After this weekend I am sold on Farragut and Webb being the top tier. I think HV will beat Bearden and after Sat Catholic clearly out played CAK.

• 3 weeks later...