CPA defeats Georgia 6A powerhouse Peachtree

ArmorOfGod316

Nerd. I am positive that Armor of God 316 is one of those fake Alcoa fans. They have set up many of these fake fans and this is just another one. I mean really who would set up an account like that?

While I am not an alumnus of CPA, or parent, I do have multiple connections there. The old lady graduated from there decades ago (BC Days) so I married into it.

The ultimate connection of course is through the blood of Jesus.

I'm from Knoxville originally and have a buddy that teaches up there at Alcoa high school. Also know of an assistant coach as well.

Popular sentiment is Rankin is a giant butt head (I repented this morning so I'll keep it classy).

-Armor

Edited by ArmorOfGod316

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree we are not playing well. But I never thru an insult at you. If you want to talk about team play that is cool. But I'm not like some other posters on here. You can keep the insults to yourself Jack. When I throw some insults at you feel free to fire back. Until the. I appreciate the same respect from you that I treat you with. No insults on my part. And if you can't respect just keep you pie hole shut!!

That's all I will say about that. I hope you take the high road and reply back with some class or just not at all. Either way I am done.... have at it.

You and I know your intent with your "shot across the bow" at Alcoa and it's up coming game with Maryville. Talk is funny when your team does not play the best in the state. You and your team has NO room to talk. Talking about respect.............I'd would not said anything bad about Milan before your snide comment due to respect. You want to bust Alcoa's chops for a VERY tough game coming up? Really? How about you shutting you pie hole on a thread that has NOTHING to do with Milan.

While I am not an alumnus of CPA, or parent, I do have multiple connections there. The old lady graduated from there decades ago (BC Days) so I married into it.

The ultimate connection of course is through the blood of Jesus.

I'm from Knoxville originally and have a buddy that teaches up there at Alcoa high school. Also know of an assistant coach as well.

Popular sentiment is Rankin is a giant butt head (I repented this morning so I'll keep it classy).

-Armor

Thank you for proving my point that you are a fake CPA poster:

1, CPA was founded 30 years ago (1985) with 11 students in grades k-6. So the first graduating class was 24-25 years ago.

2. I know of no one married to a CPA grad that would refer to their wife as "The Old Lady".

Edited by coachrus

You and I know your intent with your "shot across the bow" at Alcoa and it's up coming game with Maryville. Talk is funny when your team does not play the best in the state. You and your team has NO room to talk. Talking about respect.............I'd would not said anything bad about Milan before your snide comment due to respect. You want to bust Alcoa's chops for a VERY tough game coming up? Really? How about you shutting you pie hole on a thread that has NOTHING to do with Milan.

It has as much to do with Milan as it does with Alcoa. You and your goon buddy trollers jumped on a CPA thread to imply CPA was overrated because they only won by 7 (in a game they led 35-14 when they put in the subs in the 4th quarter). Hats off to White House Heritage - they scored 28 more against CPA than Alcoa did last year. B) 

BPM, you are always welcome on CPA threads as you at least make some interesting, respectful observations.

You want to talk about me coming on a thread and making comments when the thread had nothing to do with me?? This thread was about two teams neither of which were Alcoa. And you and other posters came on here and started throwing stones at CPA. So why don't you follow your own advice.

And no my remark was not "a shot across the bow" at Alcoa. It was the truth. You guys are about to have a bad game and that was all that I said. Who doesn't have a bad game when they play Maryville?? Just like most of the state has a bad game when they play you guys.

Ya know BC.... after I made that comment another Alcoa poster made a comment and we had a pretty sensible dialogue. Neither one if us did any name calling and threw no insults. It would have been nice if you could have done the same thing. You say "I wouldn't have said anything about Milan...." It's cool to talk about another team and how they are playing. That is what these message boards are for. But when you start name calling and making personal attacks you go too far. Especially when that person has not done it to you.

It has as much to do with Milan as it does with Alcoa. You and your goon buddy trollers jumped on a CPA thread to imply CPA was overrated because they only won by 7 (in a game they led 35-14 when they put in the subs in the 4th quarter). Hats off to White House Heritage - they scored 28 more against CPA than Alcoa did last year. B)

BPM, you are always welcome on CPA threads as you at least make some interesting, respectful observations.

I try. Didn't know people were going to start throwing insults when I did. You know I think if he would just take a deep breath and step back and look at what was said again he would realize he went a little too far. And honestly I really won't have any hard feelings. The goons are just passionate and love their team. I can respect that. We all get a little carried away sometimes. Dont think it will happen though. Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

You want to talk about me coming on a thread and making comments when the thread had nothing to do with me?? This thread was about two teams neither of which were Alcoa. And you and other posters came on here and started throwing stones at CPA. So why don't you follow your own advice.

And no my remark was not "a shot across the bow" at Alcoa. It was the truth. You guys are about to have a bad game and that was all that I said. Who doesn't have a bad game when they play Maryville?? Just like most of the state has a bad game when they play you guys.

Ya know BC.... after I made that comment another Alcoa poster made a comment and we had a pretty sensible dialogue. Neither one if us did any name calling and threw no insults. It would have been nice if you could have done the same thing. You say "I wouldn't have said anything about Milan...." It's cool to talk about another team and how they are playing. That is what these message boards are for. But when you start name calling and making personal attacks you go too far. Especially when that person has not done it to you.

Quite whining about getting your girl panties getting in a wad...............it's a football message board.....not a sissy girls soccer.message board. Maybe nerd can get you some big girl panties! Bunch of sissies!

Bigpurple...............uh...............

barney.jpg

Why would an Alcoa fan get in this thread in the first place? It's easy to see they're still upset about being physically dominated by CPA. Also, only the most immature folks would carry on like BC and Zoneread. Ignoring them is the best policy but feeding them and watching their trian-wreck posts is kinda funny.

Just imagine what will happen if they lose to CPA again? Lololololololol

Quite whining about getting your girl panties getting in a wad...............it's a football message board.....not a sissy girls soccer.message board. Maybe nerd can get you some big girl panties! Bunch of sissies!

Bigpurple...............uh...............

barney.jpg

Ok BC. I see your not gonna do anything except continue throwing insults. I had hoped for better but it is what it is. Have a good day and good luck on your game this Friday.

Why would an Alcoa fan get in this thread in the first place? It's easy to see they're still upset about being physically dominated by CPA. Also, only the most immature folks would carry on like BC and Zoneread. Ignoring them is the best policy but feeding them and watching their trian-wreck posts is kinda funny.

Just imagine what will happen if they lose to CPA again? Lololololololol

Ain't got a problem with ZoneRead or any of the other Alcoa posters. Never had a problem with BC either and still don't. Always thought more of him than this. Hopefully he will take a chill pill and come down to earth eventually.