Does Blackman rebound, or will McCallie get the W?

Blaze45

Something to think about. If Blackman losses Friday then they are 0-2 going against Riverdale. Possibly get the win against Tucker, GA. They could be heading to Oakland 0-4 or 1-3. Then again they very well could be heading to Oakland 3-1. Unlikely in my opinion. With a front loaded schedule like they have that makes this game pretty important.

Edited by milo118

Something to think about. If Blackman losses Friday then they are 0-2 going against Riverdale. Possibly get the win against Tucker, GA. They could be heading to Oakland 0-4 or 1-3. Then again they very well could be heading to Oakland 3-1. Unlikely in my opinion. With a front loaded schedule like they have that makes this game pretty important.

Yeah I'm not sure who did the scheduling, but they should be fired! :mrgreen:  :motorbike:  :popcorneater:

Shad scheduled that. He probably didn't know he was leaving when he made the contract. It is what it is.

I was making a funny! I would imagine the old playoff system had something to do with being able to get enough in-state games to get to 10 it left coaches grabbing at whoever would show up.

Did I ever tell you about the year we got to drive to Chattanooga three time in one season. Yeah, that was awesome! :popcorneater:

Shad knows the wisdom of playing tough to be tough. Unlike some of the county programs today that schedule 'fluff' teams to make their program/record look better than it actually is.

He is also a master at getting buy in from the waterboy to the paperboy. Even in the David vs. Goliath games every player knew that David won and believed there was no reason that they couldn't . Playing great teams didn't make his teams better alone, They learned to  play up to that level. That was what made his teams better than they were on paper. 

Edited by Blaze45