Riverdale - Blackman First Region Challenge What Are The Keys To a Win?

warrior82dad

I see this coming down to either teams secondary. Both teams can and will run the ball on the other.Which ever teams has the stronger secondary of the two that night will be the winner .  I think this might be the second win for Blackman ( so I hope) Thus the name Blaze45 ...

I said it earlier the best secondary will win! But it will come down to who turns the ball over the most! I want the Blaze to win but my guts telling me the Warriors pull this one out!

I think the worst thing that can happen for both programs is that they both play bad. Even with the big wins both teams have there are some big questions about both programs. I don't think the Blackman faithful are ready to go all in on the win against McCalie. And the Riverdale faithful are a house divided at this point. Both teams need a good game win or lose to get something out this one. Otherwise the big wins over Ooltewah and McCalie are tarnished. And I think Riverdale needs it more than Blackman.

Edited by milo118