WTAC small school division

RedStateReject

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Halls played lake co tough ..had them on the ropes. Congrats to lake co for the 46-40 win. Just have to say.The fans from. Lake co last nite where the RUDIST MOST INAPPROPRIATE FANS I have ever encountered for any age of football.

I thought Halls had the most talent from all the other teams that LC had played.Quarterback was very good passer.Scored first,from a long pass ,then got an onside kick and then LC centered the ball and hit the LC quarterback while QB wasnt looking.So Halls scored 3 quich touchdowns before LC could see what hit them.Much to LC credit,they came back.As for being rude,think most of it was Halls allowing a lot of their fans to sit on visitors sides.It's suppose to be home side and visitors for a reason.Also,I think most of it started when bald school official,maybe a high school coach,teacher from Halls was running on the Lake Co side hollering.On one play,Halls QB was running the ball and ran over a LC defense back and he started hollering,Way to run over him .I took offense to how he acted..Well it turns out that the  Halls QB took a very hard lick and didnt get up later in the game.I started doing to same thing saying hit em hard  so maybe it was me you saw.Also,as for being rude,Halls QB ran for a touchdown and let go of the ball at the goal line.Officials thought he let go before getting to the goal line.Several of the Halls fans,looked to be coaches or school personel was sitting in some chairs like a porch on the building.They started screaming that it was a touchdown and that all it had to do was touch the plane.Like LC fans are a bunch of idiots but I was there along side them and no way they could tell from where they were sitting if he crossed the plane or not.They werent even at midfield.So a lot was on the Halls people.I know.That's what fired me up and I made sure the bald dude saw me do and say the same thing he was doing.So,maybe Halls needs to sit on their own side.I thought it was a TSSAA policy.Maybe I need to check into that. with Gene Menes of the TSSAA.

Edited by mrbigster

K

HH,Wasnt trying to be rude to you.I have been behaving at all our games and am easy going but Lake Co football does get the best of me sometimes.Even at our coaches sometimes...lol.I should have just let it go when I heard him hollering.I do apologize.But anyway.Cant see how Halls lost to a couple teams they did.Very good quarterback,best middle school passer I've seen.Good receivers.Overall,an excellent team.High school team is improving as well.A lot of great things are happening at Halls.I love playing Halls high school.Has been a good rivalry for no telling how many years.I hope all our players stay together,shoould do well in Single A.Right now with UC.Trenton and Dresden,Single A is tougher than AA.But I'm hoping things level back out.Yall will be fine ,even in AA ball.

Edited by mrbigster

• 2 weeks later...