(1-1) Sycamore vs. (0-2) Cheatham battle of the powderkeg

CUBSPR

These two programs are in similar situations both are trying to get back to the playoffs and that all starts this Friday night as they battle for bragging rights with possession of the powderkeg and a region win. anyone plan on attending if so who ya got?!?

Edited by CUBSPR

I'll actually be at this game. An old friends grandson will be playing. Watched both teams scrimmage this off season. Cheatham looked pretty good against Kenwood. Then got destroyed by JB. Haven't seen Sycamore since they got their new coach. Based strictly off what Ive seen I'll go with the cubs. No score prediction because I'm not sure if either team can move the ball well enough.

JB played both, sycamore in the jamboree and CC first game,,,, imo both teams are very close, but if I

Were CC coach after what I saw, the big bruiserFB for CC wud get the ball 15-20 times and if not that then give it to the speedster off tackle behind him,,, I'm gunna give a slight edge to CC,, this shud be a close game to the end,,, jus my 2 cents worth