Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Osteen taunted the Giles County crowd last year and attacked Cameron? I haven't heard that before. Doesn't sound right to me

Laugh to keep from crying. Season has been disappointing so far to say the least, but ranting and raving on here will solve nothing. I also remember how the mc coaches acted after game one running across the field taunting our crowd like they won the state. Emotions will be at an all time high Friday night. Bobcats are well aware of what mc can bring to the table and mc is well aware of what we are capable of when we play up to our ability. Stay focused and play smart and we will be there in the end. GO CATS!!

Coach Osteen taunted the Giles County crowd last year and attacked Cameron? I haven't heard that before. Doesn't sound right to me

Laugh to keep from crying. Season has been disappointing so far to say the least, but ranting and raving on here will solve nothing. I also remember how the mc coaches acted after game one running across the field taunting our crowd like they won the state. Emotions will be at an all time high Friday night. Bobcats are well aware of what mc can bring to the table and mc is well aware of what we are capable of when we play up to our ability. Stay focused and play smart and we will be there in the end. GO CATS!!

Wasn't Osteen.  Coach Blair and the involved coaches straightened it out after the game.  All is well now. 

Well max since you guys rarely fill up your own home side I doubt you will have any trouble finding a seat on the visitors side. But I do know there has been a big increase in booster participation at mc. I even here talk of a new stadium.  Potato's can be picked up at the high school cafeteria.  I will pay for yours but the other 4 are on their own.  Drive safe, GO CATS!!!

Been filling it up pretty good lately.You have a deal X5, we will be by to get them. Good Luck tomorrow night.

Aside from the coaching what seems to be the problem for Giles this season. I hear the talent is there. I'm not defending the coaching staff because I don't know the full situation but the players are the ones running the plays. Maybe the players just don't respond well to Walt's coaching style maybe?

Coach Osteen will be my guest on The Friday Main Event tomorrow at 4:15.  He will follow Coach Rob Black of Fulton who'll you guys will likely see in the playoffs if you reach the semi-finals.   I'll also have another Coach in this region join me at 4:45.. Page head coach Charles Rathbone.  

Great show so I hope you'll tune in and listen.   You can click the live link here:  FridayMainEvent  You can also search us up on the "Tune In" radio app from your smart phone by searching "The Ticket"  You'll be looking for our emblem shown below. 

You can follow me on Twitter @TennesseeSports

tunein%20logo.gif